Sunday, July 27, 2008

Week-end frenzy!

Wow, is it me or bloggers have been more active during the past few week-ends. There used to be a time where they'd be only one or two posts put up... Anyway, I'm not used to this schedule LOL :)

So just to let you know that if I haven't commented or posted this week-end, it's because I've been reading!! I totally scored this week at the bookstores :) Here are the books I got:


- Cry Wolf by Patricia Briggs
- Grace Valley trilogy by Robyn Carr
- Sweet Spot by Susan Mallery
- Cutting Loose by Susan Andersen
- A Mom's Wish by Karen Templeton
- Just one of the guys by Kristen Higgins
- Some Like It Wicked by Teresa Medeiros
- The Sharing Knife (Beguilement) by Lois McMaster Bujold (hardcover for 6$!!)

by mail:

- Windswept by Ann Macela
- A Rather Lovely Inheritance by C.A. Belmond
- Feint of Art by Hailey Lind

So as you can imagine, I've been busy reading and I'll definitively have tons of review coming up this week!! So I hope everyone's having a great reading week-end!!

8 comments:

  1. Good on ya with the book haul and reading. I'd love to go to the bookstore today, but I don't see it happening. Besides I'm trying to restrain myself because everyone keeps telling me about all the free books at RWA.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW, great score!! I am so jealous. How was Cry Wolf, I cannot wait to read that one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, that is a score! I'm reading Beguilement right now, it's a very interesting book. Can't wait to see your review on it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Rosie- You've been a good girl :) Lucky girl :) If you don't get them free, you can always buy them and have them signed right? :P

    Kris - I know!! I got super lucky this week :)

    Brie - Are you enjoying it so far? I don't know when I'll get to it though....

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, you got a lot of reading in!!! So was Sweet Spot better than Sweet Talk???

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm enjoying Beguilement so far. I've been reading it off and on for about two months. I should have finished the book a long time ago but I keep getting sidetracked by other books.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hardcover for $6 - wow, good find :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Dev - I know!!! I'm amazed!! My reading mojo is definitively back!! LOL :)

    Yes, Sweet Spot was better in my opinion. My review is going up today :)

    Brie - LOL, 2 months!!! I don't know, it doesn't sound very encouraging,LOL, but I'll definitlvey give it a try soon!!

    Sydney - Yes!! but then, the book came out a couple of years ago already :P

    ReplyDelete