The end of another month! Wow, 2008 is almost over folks!! Excited or not? I think that I'm ready to start a new year :P
November was a so-so month. I had a mini-slump and didn't read that much... well, yes, I did read... but not as enthusiastically as usual... and if it wasn't for this week-end, my month would only be average.
I was going to start my book journal this month, but ended up being lazy. Which in a way, is a great thing because I found the perfect little book journal at the bookstore. The only inconvenient is that it's small... it has maybe 60 pages? Going to have to stock up on them LOL :)
So here we go, the list of books I've read:
1) Head Over Heels by Susan Andersen: C
2) Love with the Proper Gentleman by Victoria Alexander: B-
3) Risking Her Heart by Liz Allison and Wendy Etherington: B
4) Have You Seen Her? by Karen Rose: B
5) Clockheart Work by Dru Pagliasotti: C+
6) Talk of the Town by Karen Hawkins: B
7) Let it be Love by Victoria Alexander: C
8) Really Something by Shirley Jump: B-
9) The Seduction of His Wife by Janet Chapman: B+
10) Flat-Out Sexy by Erin McCarthy: B+
11) The Pearls by Deborah Chester: D
12) Shadows of the Moon by Serrilyn Kenyon (anthology Dead After Dark): B
13) Catch a Shadow by Patricia Potter: B-
14) Behind the Shadows by Patricia Potter: B
15) To Seduce a Sinner by Elizabeth Hoyt: B
16) The Bluebird Winter by Linda Howard (anthology Under the Mistletoe): C-
17) Marry Christmas by Jane Goodger*: B
*I read Marry Christmas at the beginning of the month, but can't remember the exact date ^_^;
So that's about it :) Not bad... a few books that stand out, but otherwise, a meh month. I've also re-read a couple of books... What a Lady Wants by Victoria Alexander, An Enchanted Season by Marilyn Pappano... and a few others, but not entirely... so I won't list them. I might have read some other books, but forgot to list them ^_^; Seriously, I can't wait to be keeping another book journal!
Review-wise though, this month was quite poor. Going to be working on that next month :D At least, Talk of the Town's review is in the work and it will be a buddy review with Lori for Breezing Through :) Should be up this week, so look forward to it.