Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Monthly Reads - December 2008

Last month of the year... Let's see how many books I've read and if they were any good :P

I have to say, December felt really long. I've kind of lost track of time... actually, that should have made the month goes faster... but the thing is I've been so tired lately. I'm also having difficutlty In addition, I've been feeling meh about books, so that didn't help :(

However, I do think this was a pretty good month number-wise... so let's see :)

1) Body Check by Deirdre Martin: C+
*actually read this one sometimes in November, but forgot to catalog it ^_^;
2) Lie to Me by Starr Ambrose: B+
3) Hunting the Wolfe by Kay Hooper: B+
4) Broken Pieces by Carla Cassidy: C
5) Cherish by Catherine Anderson: DNF
6) Two Weeks with a Stranger by Debra Mullins: C+
7) Alice at Heart by Deborah Smith: C
8) Casting Spells by Barbara Bretton: DNF
9) Blood Sins by Kay Hooper: B+
10) You Had Me at Goodbye by Jane Blackwood: B
11) Runaway Mistress by Robyn Carr: B-
12) A Visit from Sir Nicholas by Victoria Alexander: B-
13) Getting Lucky by Susan Andersen: B
14) The House on Olive Street by Robyn Carr: B-
15) Furies of Calderon by Jim Butcher: B+
16) Heaven, Texas by Susan Elizabeth Phillips: D
17) He Loves Lucy by Susan Sonovan: C
18) Home for the Holiday by Lisa Plumley: DNF
19) Into the Fire by Suzanne Brockmann: no grade

Well, well, well :D I think this was a pretty good reading month :) It's just unfortunate that I've been feeling meh in the last few days. Sigh. To upside that feeling, I've been re-reading a lot in the past few days :D Getting ready for the Re-Reading Challenge :D

I have to admit, I'm quite proud of myself for reviewing so many books this month. Look forward to even more reviews next year!

That'll be all for this year :) I'll be doing a post looking back on 2008 in the near future. Tomorrow, look forward to the list of participants for the Re-Reading Challenge :D