Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Re-Read Challenge 2010: April

It's 6.42am in the morning. I should be sleeping, resting, gather my energy for the long day to come... but seriously? I can't anymore. I woke up at 4.30am and then at 5.30am... at 6.30am, I decided to throw down the towel and just not try anymore. Obviously, my mind is awake - either because it got enough rest (doubtful) or I'm just to excited for today (more likely), but I figured either way, let's take advantage of it. As a result, I'm sneaking on Jill's laptop and writing this post.

So obviously, since the time I wrote my last post and this, nothing has happened... except the three of us going to bed LOL. Ah well, actually... Jill and I are sharing a bed - these are tiny double bed, seriously. I have a single at home and this is not much bigger... and Jill was warning me that she pees a lot at night. Well LOL, as long as you don't pee in bed, I'm fine gal!

By the way... did I mention the other convention going on at the Hyatt Regency Columbus... so in addition of the RT, there is an undertaker convention!! So weird to have the two together. Obviously though, it's easy to know who's attending which convention :P

Okay, Re-Read Challenge. This is the end of the month. This post is going up a little bit early, but I figured since I have time, should do it. Who did their re-read this month? Just feel free to post a review link in the comment section if you did :) And I'll probably have a prize for this month's participants from the RT convention!! :D So this gives everyone a few days to re-read a book and review it :D Let say you have till I get back home (May 3rd) to make it!!

Have fun re-reading :)


Hilcia: Three Sisters Island trilogy by Nora Roberts
Nath: Through the Crimson Veil by Patti O'Shea
Ames: Irresistible by Mary Balogh
Leslie: Blue-Eyed Devil by Lisa Kleypas