Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Re-Read Challenge 2010: April

It's 6.42am in the morning. I should be sleeping, resting, gather my energy for the long day to come... but seriously? I can't anymore. I woke up at 4.30am and then at 5.30am... at 6.30am, I decided to throw down the towel and just not try anymore. Obviously, my mind is awake - either because it got enough rest (doubtful) or I'm just to excited for today (more likely), but I figured either way, let's take advantage of it. As a result, I'm sneaking on Jill's laptop and writing this post.

So obviously, since the time I wrote my last post and this, nothing has happened... except the three of us going to bed LOL. Ah well, actually... Jill and I are sharing a bed - these are tiny double bed, seriously. I have a single at home and this is not much bigger... and Jill was warning me that she pees a lot at night. Well LOL, as long as you don't pee in bed, I'm fine gal!

By the way... did I mention the other convention going on at the Hyatt Regency Columbus... so in addition of the RT, there is an undertaker convention!! So weird to have the two together. Obviously though, it's easy to know who's attending which convention :P

Okay, Re-Read Challenge. This is the end of the month. This post is going up a little bit early, but I figured since I have time, should do it. Who did their re-read this month? Just feel free to post a review link in the comment section if you did :) And I'll probably have a prize for this month's participants from the RT convention!! :D So this gives everyone a few days to re-read a book and review it :D Let say you have till I get back home (May 3rd) to make it!!

Have fun re-reading :)


Hilcia: Three Sisters Island trilogy by Nora Roberts
Nath: Through the Crimson Veil by Patti O'Shea
Ames: Irresistible by Mary Balogh
Leslie: Blue-Eyed Devil by Lisa Kleypas

9 comments:

  1. LOL!! OK I was grinning at the comment about sharing a room and bed with someone who gets up a lot to use the bathroom (that kills me as I am a very light sleeper), but I was laughing out loud about having an RT convention along side an undertaker convention! hahaha!!
    I didn't even know they had undertaker conventions!

    Have a great time!

    :o)

    MsM

    ReplyDelete
  2. Geez Nath, you had me laughing out loud.

    How fun to share the hotel with an undertaker's convention. Not. But hey, who knows... maybe they're party animals underneath all that black. lol!

    Have a great time today

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahah. I'm cracking up at your comment about not peeing in bed. And I'm with MsM, I didn't know either that there's undertaker conventions!

    Btw, make sure you get some food in you especially since you're going to have a long day and not enough rest!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Does Jill know you're sharing this info? LOL I'll be curious to see what she shares. :D

    Looking forward to those pictures. :P

    ReplyDelete
  5. LMAO!! I'm not laughing at Jill, but just at how you worded her statement. LOL

    I did my re-read! http://thriftyreader.blogspot.com/2010/04/re-read-irresistible-by-mary-balogh.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOL too!! It was the 'pees a lot at night' that I got a bad mental image and then realized she got out of bed to 'pee a lot at night'. Too funny.

    I love your enthusiasm and hope the day ahead is filled with tons of fun!

    CindyS

    ReplyDelete
  7. MsM - LOL, seriously, I don't know what the hotel direction thought when they made the arrangements! LOL.

    Hilcia - What? LOL. Well, I don't know what happened to them, but there sure was a lot of jokes about borrowing a casket for vampires panels LOL... and I think that an organizator tried to rope in one of the undertaker to be part of the Mr Romance competition! LOL.

    Tabitha - Sigh Tabz, I wished I have listened to your advice more!

    Leslie - LOL, dunno ^_^; But I haven't heard complaints, so she either haven't read this post or she doesn't mind LOL. What do you think of the pics?

    Ames - I swear, that's how she said it!! LOL.

    Cindy - LOL, that's exactly what we thought as well, Cindy! LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  8. so in addition of the RT, there is an undertaker convention!! So weird to have the two together. Obviously though, it's easy to know who's attending which convention :P

    ROFLOLOLOLOLOL!!! This was so funny!!! I laughed out loud so hard, my daughter called from the other room, "Are you laughing or crying?" LOL! :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. Christine - LOL, seriously weird!!!

    ReplyDelete