Friday, April 02, 2010

Re-Read Challenge 2010: March

I'm still alive!! But barely ^_^; Sorry for having been MIA the whole week. Work has just been incredibly busy :( You know what is worse than going to work on the week-end? Having your work being for naught. In my case, last Saturday, it wasn't completely for nothing, but still... I was finishing an experiment and starting another one and lately, I've been working with cells. Well the cells I prepared for the new experiment all got contaminated :( So they were all useless and we had to start from scratch. It really, really, really sucks. So now, I still have to go in this Sunday to start it all over again. So send me your positive thoughts and prayers that my cells are all going to be nice, because seriously, I can't take have them contaminated anymore :( It's the second time and I've been so stressed about it. It sounds trivial, but seriously ^_^;

In the meantime, while the cells were growing, my boss gave me other stuff to do. I was supposed to have a presentation on April 7, but it was pushed back a week! Yes!! I so wasn't ready. Not sure I'll be ready either, but it gives us more time to prepare. Anyway, because of it all, I've had to collect more data and blablabla. I'm boring you all, but it's just to say, I've been busy and so my blogging took a hit. As a result, I'll be trying to catch up everything this week-end :D

First thing first, the Re-Read Challenge :) March was a weird month in my opinion. At time, it felt like time was going by so fast and at other time, so slowly. Wonder if it's because February was so short and daylight saving time, hmmm. The deadline was earlier this week on Wednesday and despite having re-read a couple of books, I managed to miss the deadline ^_^; Actually, nobody to my knowledge made it except for Ms Moonlight :P It doesn't matter though, because I'm giving myself and everyone else extra time!! LOL. So if you did a re-read in March and you'd like to review it, feel free to share it with everyone in this post, even though you're not an official participant :) There's really no rule this year to the Re-Read Challenge except to enjoy ourselves and our re-reads.

Enjoy :)


Ms Moonlight: Colters' Woman by Maya Banks
Ames: Dead and Gone by Charlaine Harris
Hilcia: Gods in Alabama by Joshilyn Jackson
Nath: Devil in Winter by Lisa Kleypas