Monday, June 25, 2007

Back from Toronto!

Hello everyone!!!

How have you been? So yeah, I made it home safely and all... and I think I'm going to be sore for the rest of the week LOL! My plane got to Montreal at around 18h35, but there was another plane at the terminal... so we had to wait another 10 minutes before we could get down... and it took forever for my suitcase full of books to make its way to the carousel! Finally, I got out and my parents had decided to go eat at the restaurant... so I really made it home only around 22h... I just finished a quick blog-hop... Sorry, I didn't comment though, because I'm quite exhausted :( I've also read what Cindy, Kristie and Chantal wrote about our trip :P so I can figure out what to write and not be too redundant right? LOL :P I'll try to post everything up tomorrow! Post about the trip and the pictures...

So talk to you all tomorrow!

ps - Ames, can't upload the pics tonight, because my batteries are still dead... I have to charge them :(

9 comments:

  1. I'm looking forward to the pics. Looks like you all had a blast.

    ReplyDelete
  2. can't wait for the pictures! So how many books did you come home with?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just came over from Kristie's. You ladies had such fun!! Looking forwad to more pics.

    oh, and belated happy blogiversary! with a wish for many more happy posts to come!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay!!! I want more piccies! Mehehe

    ReplyDelete
  5. hey everyone!

    I'm at work now... and so, can't upload the pics... also, there's issues with electricity... but it'll be the first thing on my list of things to do today when I get home :P

    Rosie - we did have a blast :D it was so fun... and everyone is really as they blog :D

    Isabel - LOTS! LOL :P I haven't count them in fear... but I'd say around 35... ^^;

    Ag - thank you for the wishes :D turns out, I think Ames has better pics :D

    Mailyn - yay! pics soon!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Glad to know you are home safe and sound.
    Long was just asking if you girls had made it home yet.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Welcome back my dahlings! Glad you made it thru safe and sound and had a good time!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Chantal made it!! Super cool!!

    You, my friend, are far from lazy! You could lead an army regiment!

    CindyS

    ReplyDelete
  9. Chantal - yeah, all safe at home :D but totally exhausted!! and you know, instead of going to sleep, I've been reading my new books LOL :D

    Zeek - thanks Zeek :D I'm glad to be home now :D

    Cindy - LOL :P Well actually, I can be extremely lazy... but while in Toronto, I was on a mission, which explains the energy burst LOL :D Hope you didn't suffer too much under my command :D

    ReplyDelete