Saturday, June 23, 2007

Quickie post from Toronto :D

Hey ppl :)

just want to let everyone know that we (Ames, Kristie and I) are still alive :D We got to meet Cindy and Bob this morning and really had a blast at the World's biggest bookstore :D Everyone bought books :D so everyone was very happy :P but again, I have the biggest haul!

Still don't know what we're going to do later, but one thing is sure, we're going to have fun! We're at an internet cafe, so can't really post pictures... oh, and I have videos of the Medieval Times theater... or Red Knight was the best!! Yahoo!

All right, well my mind is going blank... so I'm going to stop here :P

talk to you all later :D

9 comments:

  1. I love the World's Largest Bookstore, I was there when I was in Toronto in May. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi hi hi hi!
    Glad to hear you are having a good time :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Is it really the world's largest bookstore? Or just the name? :-P Anyway, I'm glad to hear you guys are having a great time. Wish I were there! (Maybe someday we'll all get to meet up.) :-D

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG! The world's largest bookstore?! How come I didn't see that when I went to TO?! :-(

    Glad you guys are having fun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG i heard that you bought a lot of books!!!!
    Where are you gonna put them ... mommy and daddy gonna freak out!
    at least you are having fun :)
    see ya monday

    your little sister :p

    ReplyDelete
  6. I loved Medieval Times and all it's cheezieness! Sounds like you guys did too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. World's largest bookstore! I'm jealous. Glad you are having fun!

    ReplyDelete
  8. We've done Medieval Times a few times...always fun. Cindy has written a couple of great posts about your morning together. What fun! I love seeing the pictures and look forward to seeing yours.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Kailana - I think it's the World's Biggest Bookstore and it was nice :D

    Chantal - LOL :D

    DC - I think it's not the biggest bookstore anymore... however, it's a good place to find some older books. Also, now, it's affiliated with Chapters and Indigo (which is the Canadian equivalent of Borders and Barnes). I'd be great if you would come :D

    Mailyn - LOL :D it's about a block away from Eaton Center... I wonder how you missed it LOL :D

    Emilie - just don't tell them how much books I bought and they won't kill me.

    Zeek - it was great and the food was good :D

    Isabel - LOL :D what can I say? You're right to be jealous?

    Rosie - I've read Cindy's posts LOL :D It's so fun to see different point of view!

    ReplyDelete