Thursday, June 21, 2007

One Year Blogniversary!


Hello everyone!

Remember that I mentioned that yesterday was a special day? Well guess what? Yep, it was my one year blogniversary!!

Can you imagine? One year! It sounds soooo long, but at the same time, soooo short... So long, because wow, I made it through one year... and so short, because man, in only one year, I made such good friends over blogland! And what greatest gift then to welcome Ames in my home exactly one year after I've started this whole adventure?!? LOL :P

For those who are wondering... it's awesome to meet a fellow blogger! I picked Ames up at around 9pm yesterday night... and we were just in time to go see the fireworks! See, Montreal has this international concours of fireworks... yesterday was Spain and it was amazing! I mean, although it takes place every year, I don't usually go watch them. Then, this morning, we went to the biodome and saw some animals (the monkeys were especially cute... and oh, penguin kisses!!!) and then, went to the old port... and finally shopping! There's a buy 3, get the 4th free sale at Chapters/Indigo!!! But we were good and came out empty hand... we're going to wait to get to Toronto! And hopefully then, they'll have the sale too!

Now, I'm dead tired... LOL :P

here is a little video of the fireworks... I don't know if you can see it well...



and oh, yeah, I'm not a murderer and Ames is still alive LOL!

18 comments:

  1. Happy Blogiversary and I'll be able to say it in person in less than 24 hours!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are both so cute! Have loads of fun. Sounds like you are on mach speed pace to see and do alot. Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL Happy blogiversary!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha, awww. Fun times! Don't do anything I wouldn't do.....(or don't do anything I WOULD!) Just a little "Mermaids" quote for ya ;)!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oops....HAPPY BLOGIVERSARY! And YAY for not being a murderer!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy blogiversary! Have fun and know that we are all jealous!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy Blogiversary!! Sounds like you guys are having a great time!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy Blogiversary! I can't believe it's only been one year!

    I can already tell I'm going to need a nap Saturday night ;)

    CindyS

    ReplyDelete
  9. Kristie - Yay! 12 hours now!! countdown! LOL :D

    Rosie - hey there :D yeah, we're having fun... however, I don't think we're going to do as much in TO... or actually, I think we're going to take it slower... cos our feet really hurt yesterday evening LOL

    Ames - LOL, thank you!

    Mollie - :P we're going to buy books... I'm sure it's something that you would do :P and yeah, aren't you guys glad that I'm not a murderer... that way, Ames is still alive :D

    Renee - thank you :P

    Raspberry Swyrl - thank you :D and we are having a great time :P

    Cindy - I know! it went by so fast :D LOL :P I bet you're going to sleep 17 hours afterwards too!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happy blogiversary!! Have fun meeting Kristie and Cindy. :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Happy Blogiversary! Love the picture of you two! Awesome you aren't some pyshco murderer. lol

    ReplyDelete
  12. Happy Blogiversary! Glad you had a good time together!!!!!!! (You guys looks so cute together!)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Happy Blogiversary! Have fun for me. :-P

    ReplyDelete
  14. I so wanna be there. You guys are having all the fun! Happy blogiversary. Is that even a word?! And have tons of fun!!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. happy blogiversary! have fun this weekend kickin' it romance blogger style.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thanks everyone for the wishes!! I'm really super happy about the one year blogniversary and I hope they'll be many more!!!

    ReplyDelete