Monday, January 28, 2008

Great news!!

Okay, first of all... so how does it look? I think that's it for now for the template/layout. I actually had to start over again, because I upgraded the template to layout with the new blogger... but it was okay, cos turns out the code I took last time was for the layout. Confused? Then just remember: if you still see "template" in your dashbort instead of "layout" then just upgrade it... Go to template and then, Customize template tab... and it'll ask you right away if you want to upgrade or not. It's way easier to make a new template :P So again, if anything is odd or not working properly, please let me know :)

What else is new... Next week is the Chinese New Year. This year it's on February 7th. I'm kind of looking forward to it... mostly for the good food... although we'll probably not be doing much. Anyway, at least, not me since I'm going to be working. My dad has taken Thursday and Friday off... Lucky him.

Finally... LOL, I'm sooo excited about it, I don't know how to say it... It's been official since last week... Ames and I are going to Holly's wedding in March!!!!!!! Isn't that cool?!?!? Ames and I have been discussing it for a while... I finally got the days off and bought my plane tickets two weeks ago. Ames bought hers last week, so that makes it official :) We're going to be flying in Las Vegas where we'll stay a night and visit. Then, the next day, we'll drive down to Laughlin where Holly is holding the wedding. After the wedding, we'll go to Los Angeles with Rowena and Daphne and we'll be catching our flight home from there. I'm like sooo excited. Question though for those who went to Las Vegas. Ames and I want to go see a show. Any suggestion? I'm leaning towards "O" by Cirque du Soleil, but I was wondering if you guys had any recommendation?

Anyway, you will definitively be hearing about our trip again LOL :)