Wednesday, January 09, 2008

Resolutions...

Hi everyone!!

I hope everyone is doing well :)

So where to start? Hmm, let start from last week... I went back to work last week on the 2nd and everything was soooo quiet. I wish it'd always be like that, but yeah, I can keep on dreaming right? The only thing is that last Thursday, it was soooo cold in the lab! OMG, seriously. My company is so cheap ^^; They turn off the heat at night and that night, it was like -35°C... and so even if they started back the heating in the morning, it took so long to warm up. Actually, it never did... it was like 19°C... which is cold in a lab. Then, guess what? This week, the temperature has been around +10°C!! Yes, positive!! and it's been raining and foggy! The temperature has been soo crazy! Today, winds are blowing at 50km/h... and I think we're supposed to have snow soon. I'm telling you, CRAZY!

Aside from that, my life has been okay. Kind of busy especially at work. I've been switched of projects, so now, I have to learn the new assays and experiments. As a result, I don't have much time on the computer or of my own... and so I can't blog. No fun :( And then, the girl who is training me is now dumping all the work on me :( Sigh. I was going to blog on Monday night, but then I had such a headache.

So I'm catching up now. I'll try to write a review... so far, my will is not very strong... and I'm already having difficulties holding up my resolutions... the more blogging? not very good... and the buying less books? that's not happening either! LOL... you should see the number of times I've been to the bookstore... but at least, it's not just me... I know Ames is having some difficulties too... make me feel better :P

So that's about it for me... I'm trying to see with the HR department of my company if I have any vacation days (because I'm on a short contract... they usually gives 4% of your salary instead). They are sooo slow in getting back to me :( Anyway, wish me luck in getting vacation days :)