The first month of the year is over. So what do you think? Did it go by quickly or slowly? I thought January was loooong. Although long, it's been quite a good month, both reading-wise and reviewing-wise.
So here are my reads for the month of January:
1) Silk and Stone by Deborah Smith: B-
2) On Strike for Christmas by Sheila Roberts: B+
3) Carpe Demon by Julie Kenner: B-
4) Trick my Truck, but Don't Mess with my Heart by LuAnn McClane: DNF
5)Betrayed by Jamie Leigh Hansen: B-
6) Hello Doggy! by Elaine Fox: DNF
7) Stalked by Kelley Armstrong (part of My Big, Fat, Supernatural Honeymoon): B+
8) Confessions at Midnight by Jaquie D'Alessandro: B+
9) Sleepless at Midnight by Jacquie D'Alessandro: B/B+
10) A Gentle Rain by Deborah Smith: B
11) Unlucky by Jana DeLeon: B+
12) Hot by Julia Harper: B
13) Driven by Eve Kenin: C+
14) Off Limits by Michele Albert: C
15) Some Enchanted Season by Marilyn Pappano: B
16) First Kiss by Marilyn Pappano: B-
17) Crimson Moon by Rebecca York: B-
So voila, 17 books read. Two of them were DNF unfortunately... A few were quite good and entertaining, but there were a lot of meh books too. I've also been reading in spurt... meaning I'll read two or three books in a few days, then it'll take me a week to read another book. That's new. I'm usually a consistent reader, but I guess work is making me tired.
Review-wise, I also did good. 6 reviews here and 3 at Book Binge :P I'm happy, it's been a while since I've last reviewed that many books. My archives have all been updated, so you can check it there... or you can use my monthly sidebar archives too :P
by the way, if you are wondering, I did go buy Demon Night... and as a bonus, I got Kiss of Fire by Deborah Cooke. I blame that one on Ames though :P I had to dig through the boxes of new releases and one of the clerks looked at me crossly. Well I'm sorry, you shouldn't have left the boxes there if you didn't want customers going through them. As I predicted, I didn't get the books in my mail yet and I don't think I'll get them before Monday. So good thing I bought them...
Oh and I've started keeping track of the books I buy... but that perhaps, is not a good thing LOL...