Happy April's Fool Day!
Do people still make pranks on April's Fool day? Anyway, 1st of the month means Monthly Reads list! Seriously, I'm really glad I started this habit...
So March was a so-so month reading-wise. I have a total of 13 books read, which is not bad, but definitively down in the numbers so far for 2008. Also, considering that I didn't read at all while I was on my trip, it's really not bad...
So here are my reads:
1) The Perfect Wife by Victoria Alexander: C-
2) Making over Mr. Right by Judi McCoy: B
3) Personal Demon by Kelley Armstrong: B
4) Thigh High by Christina Dodd: B
5) The Healer by Sharon Sala: B
6) Every Move You Make by Carla Cassidy: B
7) To Dream Again by Laura Lee Guhrke: B
8) Witch Blood by Anya Bast: C+
9) Illegal Possession by Kay Hooper: B
10) Dagger Star by Elizabeth Vaughan: B
11) Touch of Evil by C.T. Adams & Cathy Clamp: C+
12) Touch of Madness by C.T. Adams & Cathy Clamp: C-
13) Twisted by Andrea Kane: B
So a lot of B reads, i.e. okay/good reads... but no wowzer :( And I thought I've reviewed a lot of books this month, but I guess not what I've been reading :D Anyway, if anyone has read the same book as me and is interested in a buddy review for Breezing Through, let me know :P
Oh, also... what are you guys looking forward for the month of April? I already got Dagger Star and The Healer... so that leaves Dark Needs at Night's Edge by Kresley Cole and The Brass Bed by Jennifer Stevenson, both coming out at the end of the month. There's also Strike Zone by Kate Angell, but that one I've pre-ordered and waiting for it to be shipped any day now... and finally, I want 50 Ways to Hex Your Lover by Linda Wisdom , but it's not in any of my bookstores! Why?!?!