Sunday, September 28, 2008

I'll do better!!

I'm still alive!! Yes, I'm still alive and I've been a bad blogger :(

I'm sooo sorry! I can still say that work is kicking my butt, which is partly true... but seriously, it's becoming ridiculous :( I hate being a bad blogger :( On the other hand, LOL, I guess it shows that I used to do most of my blogging at work before! :) Anyway, I'll try really hard to do better in the few coming weeks!!

Work is going a bit better, mainly because we haven't done RNA extraction from urine :P Instead, we've been doing other stuff and that's going well. I do feel like the prof is relaxing a bit in my presence. Even my friend has remarked on it. Hopefully, it's a good sign. I'm still a bit anxious every time we view the results though... wishing, please, please, please that there are no contamination LOL :P

So I haven't been blogging, but I've been blog-hopping... Although it's been quiet. If I haven't commented, I'm sorry... but be assured that I've read the posts :P I know what it's going, because like Rosie, I'm too afraid to be missing out to not read my Google Reader at least 3 times a day :) Also, I'll try to be updating my sidebars and so on shortly :)

So definitively look forward to some reviews (finally!!) in the future and some changes :) and LOL, just to be actually talking about books and romance... guess what I got my hands on this week-end?



Oh yay!!!

4 comments:

  1. Hi Nath, Glad to see you back in action. We all know how much life can interrupt blogging so don't feel bad.

    I'm looking forward to your Laura Lee Guhrke review!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I ordered Mr. Cavendish. I can't wait to read it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Nath!

    lol. I've been a bad blogger lately as well because of work. I haven't had one day off in 2 weeks because I keep getting called in. Friday is supposed to be my day off so I'm definitely taking the phone off the hook this time. :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. Brie - It's just bad when you want to blog, but end up not doing it :(

    I'll have the review for the new Guhrke by the end of the week. It was really good! :)

    Isabel - Hope you get it soon and you enjoy it!

    Samantha - Ugh, don't you hate it when you're supposed to have a day off, but end up going to work? How is it? Do you like it? Are you managing? I missed you!! Glad you commented :)

    ReplyDelete