Sunday, September 28, 2008

Picky...

Hi everyone!

If you're visiting in the next few hours, my template might be different or acting weird... that's because I'm choosing a new one :) However, I'm very picky with the colors ^_^;; So might take a while before I settled...

as you can notice, i've already lost my links... I really hate those widgets. Ugh.


EDIT: So what do you all think? It wasn't as bad as I imagine... I chose a template, but ended up re-doing the banner and changing the whole color scheme, LOL :) But I like it now :) So in the next couple of days, if you find a bug or you have difficulty reading or something, just let me know :)

Oh, and anyone knows how the tabs works? (the HOME, EDIT, etc?)


EDIT 2: Yes!! I think I got it for the tabs - the words appearing correctly :) Now, I just need to figure out how they work... Holly?

Also, anyone knows how to change the words at the end of the blog so they could show Previous and Next instead of "Postagens" blabla?

11 comments:

  1. Well I don't see a difference yet. :P

    Can't wait to see what you pick!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooo, shiney new template!!! Very nice! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hmmmm...quite a departure from the previous bright and breezy template. Looks very good though. :-D Just different. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like it! Much darker than your previous one, isn't it? It will take some getting used to, but I like it. ;)

    What do you mean about how the tabs work? At the bottom of your html code you should see the code for them. You can put whatever you like there. Links to your other blogs, a link to your reviews, an about me page, whatever you want. I can help you through it later if you want.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ames - LOL, do you see a change now? :P

    Samantha - Thanks!! I really like it as well :)

    Jace - Well, it's not too different :) I like the main body to be white and there's a lot of red highlights :) In my opinion, it's just different enough to show that I did something to it :)

    Holly - LOL, yeah, it is much darker than any of my previous templates :) Glad you liked it :)

    About the tab, I'll probably need your help. I don't know how to put a link up... Supposed I want to link my reviews... how do I do that?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looking good!

    I still can't see your tabs in IE. :P

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like it Nath. Although, just so you know, the words on your tabs at the top of the page are cut off. Only the top half of the word is showing. I like the idea of the tabs. I wish I knew how to do it for my own blog.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ames - Thanks :) I don't know what's up with the tabs :( I'm going to try to figure it out I guess.

    Jill - Glad you like it ;) Thing about the tab is I have no problem seeing the words in Firefox... You're using Internet explorer right? Hmmm. Annoying, LOL :)

    I don't know how the tabs work ^_^; It came with the template, so I kept them. but I think they'll be useful.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nath, Yes I do use internet explorer. Your tabs are all fixed now!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Zeek - Thanks!!

    Jill - Yes, I figured it out!!

    ReplyDelete