The post title says it all. Work is a real roller-coaster... sometimes, everything is going well and others, it goes all wrong. This is the second week-end that I had to come in to work on Saturday. I don't mind, but I'd prefer to stay home and read... so I hope this is the last time in a while. At least, we're figuring things out... It's just soo frustrating when one day it works and the other, it doesn't. Also, he keeps comparing the results to last year... At least, my comfort is that the professor is not doing much better. Aside from the experiment not working, everything is good though... I'm getting used at managing the lab and ordering stuff. Seriously, who would have thought ordering stuff was sooo complicated! Also, the prices are insane!!! It's ridiculous!!
So as usual, when I'm not happy, I went to cheer myself up by buying books :) It also helps that I had 5$ off coupons :) Let see what are my new treasures...
- Jinx by Jennifer Estep
- Line of Scrimmage by Marie Force
- Melusine and The Virtu by Sarah Monette
- You Had Me at Good-bye and That's (Not Exactly) Amore by Tracey Bateman
- A Lady Betrayed by Nicole Byrd
- The Wedding Challenge by Candace Camp
- The Dangerous Duke by Christine Wells
- Crossfire by Joann Ross
- Hostage to Pleasure by Nalini Singh
- The Price of Desire by Jo Goodman
- Nightwalker by Jocelynn Drake
- The Horsemaster's Daughter by Susan Wiggs
- To Catch a Thief by Christina Skye
- If There Be Dragons by Kay Hooper
- Sweet Trouble by Susan Mallery
So those are all the books I've bought since I started working at the lab... there might have been some more... I can't remember at the moment and I'm not home. Some I've already read, others that might linger in the TBR pile... LOL, what can I say? I just love buying books :P
What about you? What were your recents buys?