Sunday, November 16, 2008

My most recent book binging...

So today was Chapters/Indigo's Customer Appreciation Day where holders of the I-rewards card got to save 25% off books :) Unable to turn my back on such a deal, I went to the bookstores with my sister and here is what I got...

1 - Let it be Love by Victoria Alexander
2 - Dear Prince Charming by Donna Kauffman
3 - Deadly Appraisal by Jane K. Cleland
4 - Consigned to Death by Jane K. Cleland
5 - Really Something by Shirley Jump
6 - The Man Must Marry by Janet Chapman
7 - The Seduction of his Wife by Janet Chapman
8 - Dog Days by John Levitt (my previous copy was ruined ^_^; )
9 - Flat-Out Sexy by Erin McCarthy
10 - Daughter of the Forest by Juliet Marillier
11 - Son of the Shadows by Juliet Marillier
12 - Child of the Prophecy by Juliet Marillier
13 - Fool Moon by Jim Butcher
14 - Grave Peril by Jim Butcher
15 - Thread of Fear by Laura Griffin
16 - Letters to a Secret Lover by Toni Blake
17 - Fallen by Claire Delacroix
18 - The Penalty Box by Deirdre Martin
19 - The Gatecrasher by Madeleine Wickham
20 - Everyone Worth Knowing by Lauren Weisburger

So yeah, I kind of went all out ^_^; I only had a few on my buying list... the ones in italic. The two last books were for my sister... which surprised me.

Also, do you know what they gave if you bought books? They give a giftcard... only problem is that you have to buy for at least 50$ worth of things... These giftcards can be used twice... and I got two. Oups. Well, we'll see...

Anyway, a nice trip to the bookstore :)