Thursday, January 01, 2009

Re-Reading Challenge is officially starting... NOW!

Happy New Year everyone!!

Hope 2009 is going to be a wonderful reading year for everyone!! Yay!!

To start off the year, here is the list of participants who have accepted the Re-Reading Challenge :D First, a few things though :D

Here is the icon to the Re-Read Challenge. Thank you very much to Jill for making it!! It was really appreciated :D It'd be fun if the challengers put it in their sidebar :)

*EDIT: Seriously, I don't know where's my brain. For the icon, I'd like to thanks Jill for making it, but also Sherry from La Cerise Verte for letting us use her picture! Sherry, thank you very much!

Also, let me recap the rules :D

1. The book you choose for the challenge must be one that you've already read :D

2. Review must be posted on the last day of the month.

3. At the end of each month, I'll put up a post for the Re-Read Challenge. Please post the link to your review in the comment section - this way, it'll be easier to keep track of all reviews so everyone can find them easily and enjoy them :D

To sweeten the deal, I'll give away a 10$ gift certificate each month to one challenger. I'll draw the winner among the challengers who will have posted their review link as requested in rule #3. The gift certificate is to whichever bookstore the winner wants, provided that I can purchase the gift certificate online and send it by e-mail.

*WARNING: if you don't post your review link in the comment section, you won't be eligible for the draw. I'm sorry, but this is supposed to be fun :D I don't feel like running after all the reviews, especially not knowing at what time you'll post it. This makes it easier for me :D


So here is the list of participants!! Thanks everyone to participating :D I have to admit that, there were more people than I expected! But that's only going to make it more fun :D

1. Ames
2. Kara
3. Lori (from Let's Gab and I Just Finished Reading... and Living in the House of Testosterone)
4. KMont
5. Zeek
6. Amy C
7. Li
8. Nikki
9. Kristie (J)
10. Rowena (from Book Binge and Coffee House Banter)
11. Kris
12. Jace
13. Isabel
14. Jenn
15. Leslie
16. Samantha
17. Kat O+ & Wandergurl (from Book Thingo --> reading list here)
18. Renee (from Renee's Book Addiction)
19. Brie
20. Seneca
21. Anne (from Let's Gab and I Just Finished Reading...)
22. Taja
23. Jill
24. Kate Diamond
25. Ann-Kat
26. Tracy
27. Jan
28. Book Dragon
29. Bookwormom
30. Angela
31. me :D

Honorary participants

Holly (from Book Binge and What Were You Expecting?
Rosie

So I declare the Re-Reading Challenge 2009 officially starting!!

Let's have fun :D