Tuesday, October 13, 2009

I'm back!!!

Hello everyone!!

Miss me? Perhaps not, but I definitively missed all of you and blogland!! :D

So some words of explanations... If you've been on a few blogs, you'll know that I've been in California the past week-end to attend a family wedding. There's basically two reasons I did not mention it: 1) I didn't want to advertise the fact that I was going to be home alone with my sister for over a month on the internet and 2) didn't want it known that the house would be empty for a couple of days.

Remember I mentioned that my sister and I were in charge of cooking and stuff? LOL, well we've been on our own for more than a month while my parents left for the nice weather of California early to help with the preparations. Then, last Thursday, we went and join them :)

Since I was in South California, I couldn't miss the opportunity to get together with the SoCal bloggers. I had a blast :D They are great, great ladies!! The cherry on the sundae? Wendy, the Super Librarian, brought us to a UBS... the supreme UBS LOL :)

So I have a lot to blog... things about my trip, but also some stuff that took place before it... Luckily, I took the day off tomorrow. Seriously, things have been very hectic and I'm running on a very low amount of sleep ^_^;

The only downside to all of this is that my reading has taken a hike. Don't know where it went, but hoping that it'll come back soon!

10 comments:

  1. Welcome back nath! We missed you a bunch too. :D

    Can't wait to see the pictures and hear about all the great books you got. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you made it home safe and sound!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome back Nath!

    I hope you post a picture of you with the So Cal bloggers, and one of you in that beautiful dress. :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. My reading has taken a hike as well, and I don't have a holiday as a reason.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is a most awesome UBS. I'm thinking the So. Cal. Bloggers are going to have to work it into our regular rotation.

    Glad you made it home safe and sound!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey, welcome back! Glad to have you back! And, what is a Super UBS? Did you buy out the store? Lol.

    I'm with you about not telling people when I'm home alone or when I go on vaca. Lol. Can't wait for recaps!

    ReplyDelete
  7. hey you, welcome back. Where are the pics?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Leslie - Thanks Leslie!! I missed you all a lot! :D

    Lori - Made it home safely, but it was not an easy flight... especially for my sister ^_^; She got her periods and was sick on the plane... when she came out of the restroom, she was white with some hues of green ^_^;

    Lea - Thanks Lea :D The pictures are up :D Woohooo :D

    Marg - Sorry to hear Marg :( Sucks, right?

    Wendy - You definitively have to work it into your rotation :D everyone is going to love it :D

    Tabitha - LOL, I wish I bought all the store... but I restrained myself :D

    Isabel - the pics are up now :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Nath... just making my way through your blog today. I read about your SoCal visit last week elsewhere already, but I'm so glad you had such a good time and that you and your sister had time alone. I bet you two loved it. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Christine - LOL, yes, I was late blogging ^_^; Always that way when you come back from a trip. So many things to do!

    Yes, we enjoyed ourselves, but we did miss the parents :D

    ReplyDelete