Saturday, October 03, 2009

Re-Read Challenge: September Winner!!

Sooooo sorry, this post is late coming up.

It's been kind of crazy here. Lots of running around. I'm feeling better, although the past 2 or 3 days were painful. I'm knocking on wood and crossing my fingers that the sinus infection has cleared. The pressure on my cheekbones is mostly gone, but my teeth still ache from time to time - so I now wonder if it was due to sinus infection or not.... and one of my ears is popping from time to time too. I'm kind of extremely nervous because I'm supposed to fly later this week. I guess I'll have to wait till tomorrow to be sure.

I have a lot of stuff to blog about. Hopefully, I'll get around to it this week :D So stay tuned!!

So this month, 7 persons completed the challenge! :D I know many that did the re-read, but did not write the review... Reviewing is definitively the hardest part in this challenge, right? :) I have to admit, I wasn't expecting a high turn out since blogland has been extremely quiet... So I'm happy with seven. The fun part though is that these reads are very diverse... you have a category romance, fantasy, paranormal romance, historical, Civil war era, contemporary... and even the years are quite different. Have to say, I love this challenge! :) The end of the year is coming and I'm wondering if we should continue the challenge next year... Hmmm.

Ah, but I'll stop thinking and talking...and announce who's the winner this month...

LESLIE!!!

Woohooo, congrats Leslie!! Please e-mail me (you know my address) to let me know from which store you'd like the gift certificate :D

Yay! :)