Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Re-Read Challenge Reminder! and misc... again

Sigh. I've been really busy at work... and am completely exhausted :( It sucks... so my blogging and blog-hoping have suffered :( Sorry. I'll try to get some reviews in sometime ^_^; But at least, the good news is that I've been reading! Yay!

I just wanted to remind everyone that the end of the month is this week-end, which means... Re-Read Challenge! Woohooo! Luckily for me, I have mine done :D I'll open the blog post on Friday and you'll have till Monday to post your review, how does this sound? So whoever hasn't had time to re-read will have the opportunity to do so this week-end. Then, I'll have the draw done on Tuesday :D

I had a couple of things I wanted to say, but my mind is going blank... So sorry if this post is a bit incoherent...

LOL, this week-end, I found a way to get around Strict Release Date... pray on the week-end employee :P

I've been thinking of going to the RWA 2010 in Nashville... but after discussion with Jill and Kristie, I'm now considering the RT 2010 in Columbus. Sigh, decision, decision... I'm really tempted by RT now, although it seems there will be more authors in RWA...

I've really missed everyone. It seems that blogland has gotten very quiet. What is everyone up to?

Oh and guess what I'm going to do tomorrow? Going to McGill Bookfair! Woohoo! I know, I don't need more books... but hey, I could find some treasures there! :D Will let you know if I find anything good :D

12 comments:

  1. Hi Nath
    I read Hot On Her Heels. Will discuss later if you're still reading it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am glad you are giving an extension because I wasn't going to make the re-read challenge this month. Now I might be able to.

    Yay, I am so glad you are considering RT!! You'll have to keep me updated on your plans :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope things ease at work Nath. Been thinking that all 'online fun' has slowed, everywhere. The onset of hibernation instinct maybe? I know that ails me. Losing daylight, cold & wet weather, flu epidemics...all makin me want to crawl into my den and sleep. And read. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Am just busy :(

    And agree with Jennifer, I think the clocks going back and the evenings getting darker is not helping!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sorry works been so busy. Job security right?

    till Monday - I might just make it. This weekend will be busy but I hope to have some down time on Sunday.

    I say go to whichever one you can. Would you be able to get time off work for either one? One's in the spring and the other in the summer right? I think you'ld have a great time at both. :)

    Hope you find some treasures at the bookfair. :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. That sucks about work. I hope things slow down a bit for you.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Mary G - LOL, emailed you already :D

    Jill - Sounds like a homework or assignment :D Although I'm glad if it's going to help you help it this month :D I'm wishing for a better turnout, although looking at blogland, I doubt ^_^;

    I'll email you about RT.

    Jennifer - It's easing down a bit, but not by much. Thing is, I'm the only one doing experiment, so yeah, no choice than being busy. If only I didn't have too many things to do at the same time... usually, I squeeze blogging and blog-hopping during the incubations. Ah well.

    I know, where is everyone?!?! I think yes, losing daylight has affected everyone's routine. And the flu epidemics? Crazy. At least, blogland is one place I don't hear about it, so that's good :D

    I guess as long as people are reading, life is good LOL :)

    Li - Miss you!!

    Leslie - True, true. but I knew already about job security the minute we got the grant. Now, I want my increase in salary. Ugh.

    Hope you have time to squeeze in the re-read :D

    Time off and money is not a problem for one (not both, unfortunately).

    The bookfair was okay. A bit disappointing actually. I did get 10books for 23$ which was good considering 3HC, 3TS and 4PB. Still, none of the books made me go squee or jump up and down :(

    Isabel - I hope so too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ohhh, it would be cool if you could attend either one of those functions.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Seneca - LOL, it's 99% sure that I'm going to RT this year :D Woohooo!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I actually wanted to comment that I won't be able to make it this month and then I read I have until Monday. Which means, I might make it although I have no time to read today and tomorrow will be only slightly better. Let's see.

    I hope you had a great time at the Bookfair.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Yikes! Sorry about the double post! Can you delete this?

    ReplyDelete
  12. Taja - I hope you had time, Taja :D

    And the bookfair was okay.

    ReplyDelete