Monday, May 03, 2010

Happy Birthday and Thank You!!!


HAPPY BIRTHDAY TRACY and ME!!!!

LOL, it's fun to share a birthday :D Makes it easy to remember :P

A very big thank you to everyone for the birthday wishes!! It was great coming home from RT to so many wishes!! Very heart-warming :P

As you can see, I made it home safely :D Home, sweet home!! I really miss my bed!! Spending my birthday at the airport wasn't fun, but it wasn't bad either. At least, the flights were smoother, so I didn't feel too nauseous... I have tomorrow off, so I'll try to write some posts and catch up with everyone!!

Again, thank you :D

9 comments:

  1. So glad you got to take a fantastic trip for your birthday!

    And I spent a birthday in airports one year, too. (Yes, airports plural) You're right. Not much fun. But I was on company time, so I bought lots of expensive food and drank a lot. The wrote it all off :) LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey you had a safe and happy trip. :D

    Happy birthday, Nath! Hope you had good rest and you can celebrate today. :)

    AND

    Happy Birthday, Tracy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy birthday to both of you!!

    :o)

    MsM

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome back and hope you managed to celebrate today! RT sounds totally worth the trip - so how many books did you bring back? ;-)

    Li

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Birthday!!!!! And welcome back

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nath, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

    I'm sorry I'm so late but lately me + internet = we don't seem to get along very well. :(

    My best wishes to you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lori - Well that was nice for you, Lori!! Expensive food and lots of drinks :P

    It wasn't too bad, I'm quite happy that my flights were very short LOL.

    Hilcia - Thank you Hils!

    MsM - Thank you Miss Moonlight!!

    Li - Can you believe I still haven't counted? I'd guess around 50 books :D My usual LOL.

    Isabel - Thank you Izzy!!

    Taja - Thank you Taja :D and don't worry about being late and stuff. Totally understandable :D I'm just glad to still see you around blogland from time to time!! Let me know how you're doing :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy belated Birthday, my dear. I'm sorry I'm so incredibly late with my greeting. I guess I sure made Taja feel better about her tardiness, huh? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Christine - LOL, it's okay :D I know you haven't been blog-hoping a lot :P

    ReplyDelete