Monday, May 31, 2010

Success!!


Yes!! Just a quick post to let everyone know that I successfully re-format my computer!! Woohoo!! It's like new now and I'm really happy :D It actually feels new LOL. Re-formatting wasn't that hard because I have a Dell computer, so it came with the necessary CDs. Just for that, I might continue buying all my computers from Dell ^_^; I was able to find some tutorials online and even a video... while it wasn't exactly the same, it was similar enough not to confuse me :)

LOL, can you feel my happiness?

6 comments:

  1. Heh. I'm just picturing you instead of that guy in the picture, hugging your PC.

    Yay for you (and reformatted PCs)!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel the happiness, Nath! Whoo Hoo!!! Congrats. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooo i just saw your side bar. How are you liking Ten Things I love About you? I'm reading that one too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Li - LOL, I didn't hug my PC, but the sentiment is there LOL :)

    Hilcia - Thanks Hils :)

    Kris - Indeed, woohoo :)

    Isabel - LOL, yes. Didn't want to buy another computer ^_^;

    ReplyDelete