Sunday, August 01, 2010

Hauling Sunday VI

Sigh, last week started out awful and got me really down :( Luckily, it ended it on a good note, except for the fact that it's a long week-end and I had to work yesterday and will be in tomorrow. Sigh. Definitively time to look for a new job.

I have lots of posts to write, being the end of the month and hopefully, I'll get it done :P Blogland has been kind of quiet, but hey, I haven't been at the peak of my game either... so not a complaint, just an observation :) I'm really hoping to get back into the game soon. It's just that work is killing me.

I did a quick stop at the bookstore this week :) Had to hand in my new list to James for August and September. Seriously, is it me or the rest of the year has very little releases?!? While I was the bookstore, I picked up


Burning Up is an anthology and I want because of Nalini Singh and Meljean Brook. This also is the start of Ms Brook's new steampunk romance series :P

Hot Finish by Erin McCarthy - Third book in the Fast Track series featuring Ryder and Suzanne :P I've been curious about them :P

The good news was that both these were paperback releases. That was a surprise, because I was expecting both to be trade-size for some reasons. Well in any case, my wallet was pretty happy :)

All right, well there's another sale at the bookstore, this time buy 2, get the 3rd free :P So I'm heading there right now to cheer myself up :) Then, I'll come home to work on reviews, new releases, re-read  challenge posts... and my CV ^_^;

Hope you're having a good week-end :P