Sunday, August 15, 2010

Hauling Sunday VIII

This week was such a great week blogging-wise. I'm telling you, I'm getting back into my rhythm and beware whatever could screw it! LOL. I've also been reading a lot, especially this week-end :) I still haven't cleaned my room yet. Sigh ^_^; The other bad news is that one of my co-workers left to go back to school... Without her, it's going to be quiet at work :( However, as a goodbye present, she gave me (yes, yes, it should be the opposite, but this was her thank-you to me because I've been giving her rides) a giftcard to the bookstore!!

Speaking of bookstore, this week was pretty quiet. I only went once, but I got the book I was looking for:


Deeply, Desperately by Heather Webber - This is the second book in the Lucy Valentine series. It's a fun and fluffy series, something lighter and therefore different :)

Although I only went once to the bookstore, I received a very nice package, courtesy of Tabitha :) Remember the post where I compared the US and Canadian covers of Waking the Witch? This one. So yes, I decide to get the US cover... and Tabitha kindly offered to send me a copy. Of course, that's not the only book I got from her :)


And One Last Thing... by Molly Harper - I read her Jane Jameson series and it was really fun. So when I found out that she had a contemporary coming out, I absolutely wanted to get it. Except, for some reasons, it's not readily available in Canada. You have to order it online. Wonder why.

Waking the Witch by Kelley Armstrong - I love, love, love Kelley Armstrong... but for some reasons, I still haven't read this one. Even though I got an ARC at RT. Crazy right? I hate it when it happens. You look forward so much to a book and when you get it, you just can't seem to pick it up :(

Husband for Hire by Susan Wiggs - Very old book by Ms Wiggs. I wanted to try it out :)

Return to Me and Rescue Me by Christy Reece - Seems like I still am in a romantic suspense mood :)

A very big thank you to Tabitha, as the last 3 books are from hers :) I love the romance blogland community! :)


Oh, I'm going on a tangent here... but did you see how different the cover of Waking the Witch is? I mean, the final version and what I posted back in March? It's always fun to see the publishing house playing with covers... because that version back in March is now Jayne Ann Krentz newest release Midnight Crystal!