Sunday, August 01, 2010

Re-Read Challenge 2010: July!

Time is really flying ^_^; I know I say this almost every month, I seriously cannot believe that July is over yet. Do you know what this mean?!? That the summer is almost over! It's really heart-breaking :(

I've been mentioning a contest/draw for the past two months and I never got around to put my stuff together. I'm really, really, really sorry ^_^; I don't mean not to keep my words, but all I can come up with is that work is killing me. Sucking all my energy like a vampire. Sigh. So I apologize ^_^; As soon as I find my motivation and energy again... I'll do something huge, probably because I'm going to be so damn happy about it.

In the meantime, this is the end of the month and so it means Re-Read Challenge. Tell you the truth, I didn't do a re-read this month. It really goes with my mood, seriously ^_^; The month started out great for me, but in the middle, I kind of hit a wall and it took me forever to just read a category romance. How pathetic is that? I was afraid of slipping into Slumpville, so I didn't force the re-read. I'll try to make it up though. While I didn't make it, others did... want to know who? :P


Miss Moonlight: Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone by J.K. Rowling
Hilcia: Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows by J.K. Rowling
Leslie: Halfway to the Grave by Jeaniene Frost