Thursday, August 19, 2010

Review: Married by Morning by Lisa Kleypas

Okay, I gotta ask... Where is everyone?!?! I know, I know... I keep saying that blogland is quiet, but you have to admit it, it is! It's not just me, right? I hope everyone is enjoying the end of the summer :)

This week is going by slowly, but at least, it's almost the end. I have no plans this week-end and all my family is going to be busy... so I guess I'll just chill.

Anyway, nothing interesting going on with me LOL. So let's get on with the review :) It's over at Breezing Through and it's a buddy review of Married by Morning by Lisa Kleypas with Ames. Find out what I thought of it here. Stay tuned because next week, it's going to be Love in the Afternoon :D

Married by Morning by Lisa Kleypas
published by St. Martin's Press in May 2010

For two years, Catherine Marks has been a paid companion to the Hathaway sisters-a pleasant position, with one caveat. Her charges' older brother, Leo Hathaway, is thoroughly exasperating. Cat can hardly believe that their constant arguing could mask a mutual attraction. But when one quarrel ends in a sudden kiss, Cat is shocked at her powerful response-and even more so when Leo proposes a dangerous liaison.

Leo must marry and produce an heir within a year to save his family home. Catherine's respectable demeanor hides a secret that would utterly destroy her. But to Leo, Cat is intriguing and infernally tempting, even to a man resolved never to love again. The danger Cat tried to outrun is about to separate them forever-unless two wary lovers can find a way to banish the shadows and give in to their desires.