Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Re-Read Challenge 2010: August!!

Seriously, I can't believe it's the end of August and the summer already. It just went by in a blur :( However, the nice weather seems to be hanging on, so that is some consolation LOL. Blogland has been very quiet lately - and I'm not the only one who think so! I'm hoping things will pick up soon, I've missed you all!!

All right, back to business. End of the month also means Re-Read challenge :) and the good news is I made it! Woohoo LOL. It's a good thing that I made it, because seeing how blogland is scarce, I'm not expecting many entries ^_^; Ah well, it's okay :) For those who are going to make it this month, you know the drill :) Re-read your book, post your review and let me know the link in the comment section :)

Enjoy everyone!


Hilcia: Rising Tides by Nora Roberts
Nath: Visions in Death by J.D. Robb
Ames: The Dark Tide by Josh Lanyon
Leslie: Loyalty in Death by J.D. Robb