Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Favor to ask...

Hey everyone!

Did you ever wonder how time can fly so fast, but at the same time, how it can be so slow? That's the question I've kept asking myself these past few days...

Lots of things and nothing is happening lately... I've been reading and am behind in my reviewing. The problem is that since this week-end, I keep telling myself I would write those reviews, but then, I opt to read instead. That would be all nice if I could read... I have a huge TBR pile now, but nothing appeals to me. Basically, I'm having the same problem as Tara Marie, none of the book is screaming "READ ME! READ ME!" I hope to get my reading mojo back soon, cos I'm really getting bored. So far, I'm hesitating between three fantasy series: Archangel by Sharon Shinn, His Majesty's Dragon by Naomi Novak or Lord of Snow and Shadows by Sarah Ash.

Aside from that, there's the drepressing question about my future... what should I do? I'm considering taking a second job, a receptionist job. I've done it before during a summer and it's really a simple job, just answering the phone calls and transferring them from 4h30 to 9h30 p.m. I mean, this would earn me some extra money and I can still read while working, so it'd be good :D I've also applied to pharmacy school during the week-end and now, have to get all my transcripts and send them to the schools. I really hope to get in, but after being refused twice... but they say the third time's a charm, no? So I'm keeping my fingers crossed and knocking on wood. Then, at the same time, I guess I'm going to apply for something more permanent in case I don't get in pharmacy school... I hate looking for job and interviews and so on. argh.

Oh, before I forget, I'd like to ask a favor to whomever live in the States and is a big fan of Nora Roberts. As you might or might not know, 4 of Nora Roberts' novels have been turn into tv movies (Angels Fall, Montana Sky, Blue Smoke and Carolina Moon (?)) and they are going to be shown on TV 4 consecutive Mondays starting from next Monday (Jan. 29) on Lifetime... This is for the States only, apparently, Canada got the licenses, but they'll only be shown in the summer. So I was wondering if someone would be kind enough to tape it and send me a copy, please? It'd really appreciated it :P

Ah well, I'm going to stop here... and start writing some reviews...