Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Nameless meme

I know, I know... you're dying to know which gal is me right? I'm at work right now, so no pics of me, but I'll post the answer tonight LOL :D

Also, I have much to tell you since I went on a book buying bing on Sunday :D Book buying binge indeed, since I think I got about 30 books :P I claim withdrawal symptoms for the madness :D

But for now, here is my answers for this nameless meme for which I got tagged by Ames :D

Two names you go by:
1. Nath
2. Nam (half of my viet name)

Two things you are wearing right now:
1. jeans
2. labcoat

Two things you would want (or have) in a relationship:
1. Honesty
2. Friendship

Two of your favorite things to do:
1. Reading
2. Blogging

Two things you want very badly at the moment:
1. ice cream
2. more money

Two pets you had/have:
- never had any pets and I doubt my sister counts, although in my opinion, she's a wildcat LOL

Two things you did last night:
1. read
2. play Train trax (little game at www.cbc.ca/kids/games/)

Two things you ate today:
1. graham bar (i don't know how you call in English, so that's what I think it is)
2. graham bar (I ate two)

Two people you last talked to:
1. my parents
2. a co-worker

Two things you're doing tomorrow:
1. working
2. going to the library

Two longest car rides:
1. VN - Ho Chi Minh City to Hanoi
2. Montreal to New York

Two favorite holidays:
1.Christmas
2. Chinese New Year

Two favorite beverages:
1.Lemonade
2. Coke


Four things About ME!

Things you may not have known about me:
1. I don't know what to do in the near future
2. I want a husband and kids before the age of 30
3. I'm a messy person :P but I do find my stuff
4. I have now fallen under the charm of Orlando Bloom after watching Pirates 3

Four jobs I have had in my life:
1. sell clerk
2. lab research assistant
3. database entry
4. receptionist.

Four movies I would watch over and over:
1. Lord of the Ring
2. Pirates of the Carabbean
3. Back to the Future
4. hmmm, no idea.

Four places I have lived:
1. Montreal
2. Greenfield Park
3. LaPrairie
4. why does it ask 4? I've only live in 3 places...

Four of my favorite foods:
1. pizza
2. shish taouk with potatoes and garlic sauce
3. chinese food
4. ice cream

Four places I'd rather be right now:
1. at home
2. in bed
3. somewhere else
4. bookstore

Four people I tag:
Mailyn, DC, Jennie and Kristie