Thursday, December 20, 2007

No more for 2007...

Hmmmm, guess where I went today?

If you said bookstore, you're right :) (Sorry, no prize - it was too easy to guess LOL) In my defense, I'll say that Chapters and Indigo are really going all out this year for their Holiday Season... They had a booklet with coupons (nothing really interesting except for a 25% off coupon on a book), also 20% off on one book if you buy over 40$... as well as all those mystery cards (you have to buy over 50$ in able to use them and usually get 5$ off) and for three days, they had a "buy 3 books, get the 4th book free" sale. Seriously, how can you NOT buy books?

So what did I get? The following...

- The Wicked Ways of a Duke by Laura Lee Guhrke
- Hello Doggy! by Elaine Fox
- Beware of Doug by Elaine Fox
- Guys and Dogs by Elaine Fox
- Carpe Demon by Julie Kenner
- California Demon by Julie Kenner
- Savor Me Slowly by Gena Showalter
- One Night With You by Nicole Jordan

I have to say, I'm very surprised and pleased this year that books are coming out early! I mean, The Wicked Ways of a Duke and Hello Doggy! were both supposed to come out after Christmas... Savor Me Slowly, in January 2008... so yep, me very happy... Also, The Wicked Ways of a Duke was the last new release that I was looking forward to... and so it's official, this was it for 2007... no more book buying for 2007 (except for manga!). Hopefully, I'll be able to stick to it :)

Aside from that, tomorrow is my last day... and after that, I get one week off! YAY YAY YAY! I'll try to catch up on my reviews during that week :) and some other stuff...

Oh and before leaving, here are pics of the snow we got! In about 2 weeks, we got almost a meter (100cm)... but you want to know what's the worst? Apparently, it's going to be 9 degrees C this Sunday and it's going to RAIN!!! Ugh, that means everything is going to freeze up after... No fun at all... and traffic has been insane lately! It seems like it's just going to get worst :(