Monday, February 04, 2008

Nath's fashion show...

LOL, I definitively won't be modeling the dresses, you'll have to wait for the wedding's pics for that, but here are pics of the dresses and shoes I bought for Holly's wedding.

First dress:



Personally, I'd have preferred if the dress was a tiny more vibrant... colorful. However, this is cute too :) I actually had to try 3 sizes on ^_^; Finally, I figured I would want to be comfortable and be able to move... and not have my stomach bulging out after the dinner :P

Second dress:


I actually pick this dress up in the dressing rooms... One of the customer didn't like it and I thought it was worth a try. I think it's a nice dress... the fabric is stretchy and clingy.


Finally, the shoes...




I'm kind of a tomboy, so I don't usually have such fancy or cute shoes. I mean, in the summer, I wear flip flops and running shoes. I actually think that men are really lucky because they have a nice selection of shoes... like the non-feminine ones. But these were just wayyyy tooo cute to pass. Okay, so I'm not used of wearing high heels like that... and I'm sure my feet are going to hurt... but seriously LOL :) I'm just worried that they're a tad too big and maybe I should have taken a size smaller. Anyway, girls, if you see me walking strangely, you know why!


Off topic... about books :) I got a couple of books through the mail, there's a couple more I want to go buy and some in my TBR pile.. and I don't know what to read!! So excited!