Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Four Things meme

Four Things Meme...

Yes, I'm alive. I'm trying to get some things done so I can blog. Sigh.

I've been tagged for this meme by Jill and Brie and it just slipped out of my mind ^_^; Major oups... but here it is.

4 Jobs I've Had
volunteer librarian
sale clerk
scientist
receptionist

4 Movies I've Watched Over and Over
Lord of the Ring
Back to the Future
Transformers
Pirates of the Carrabeans

4 Places I've Lived
Montreal island
Brossard
LaPrairie
*only lived in 3

4 Shows I Watch
House M.D.
Grey's Anatomy
Heroes
Amazing Race

4 Places I've Been
Hong Kong
Europe
Las Vegas
Los Angeles

4 Things I Love To Eat
Ice cream
Spaghetti
Libanese potatoes with garlic sauce
Crackers

4 Places I'd Rather Be
In bed
On a trip
At the bookstore
Anywhere else other than work

4 Things I Look Forward To
Easter (it means 4 days week-end)
Getting my book order
My next trip
Books

So whoever is up for the meme is being tagged :P