Monday, September 06, 2010

Hauling Sunday X

Arrghhhh... I'm late again this week! However, it's a long week-end and so, today should be considered Sunday, right? LOL. Or, I could rename this Hauling Xday. Hmmm, something to consider.

So, how was everyone's Labor Day week-end? Mine was okay-ish. Met some friends on Saturday, then came home early; however, I read till 3.30am. Woke up at 9am, ate lunch at 4pm after some grocery shopping and errands. By the time I ate, I had a killer headache ^_^; To get rid of the headache, I slept which is why my post is late ^_^; It kind of ruined my week-end, which is why it was only so-so. Today, I cleaned a bit, played the Wii a bit, read a bit and watch a bit of TV. Everything in moderation, LOL.

Now, let see what I bought last week :)



The Grimrose Path by Rob Thurman - LOL, need I say anything about this book except two words: Rob Thurman. This is her other series, Trickster, which takes place in the same world, but in a different city with different characters. However, it seems there's a small cross-over as I spot the name Ishiah!!!

My Lord Scandal by Emma Wildes - I read Lessons from a Scarlet Lady and enjoyed it and I'm looking forward to read more of her work :) By the way, something I didn't know: this is the first book in a trilogy and the three books will be back-to-back releases :) Cool!

Cold Magic by Kate Elliot Kmont has just reviewed this book last week and gave it a very good grade. Plus, this is a steampunk fantasy and I've been wanting to read more of this genre :)


One book that I was expecting to add to this haul was Maybe This Time by Jennifer Crusie, but it still hasn't arrived! I don't get it... especially since bookstores have received their stock of  No Mercy by Sherrilyn Kenyon which is coming tomorrow. Weird, no?

What about you? Was it a good week?