Sunday, December 05, 2010

Hauling Sunday XXII

Another very lazy week-end for me. It really sucks that it gets dark so early nowadays, really throws me out... especially when I wake up from a nap LOL. I was able to re-read some of my favorite authors, which is a good thing... Plus, there was some curling on TV which was lucky for me, otherwise, it would have been a very, very boring week-end.

Here are my new books for this week:



The Spirit Thief and The Spirit Rebellion by Rachel Aaron - New fantasy series that caught my eye. I started reading The Spirit Thief at the bookstore and needed to bring it home with me :) It was pretty good, the only problem is that it's going to be more than the 3 books I thought it would be. Ah well, we'll see if it's able to keep my attention :)

Dukes to the Left of Me, Princes to the Right by Kieran Kramer - This book looks fun. I still haven't read Ms Kramer's debut novel, but I intend to.

Thieves Like Us by Starr Ambrose - I enjoyed Ms Ambrose writing, so I decided to get this one. Plus, it has an ex-con/cat burglar and I like that kind of characters.


You know though what I really want? A straight contemporary novel... that's what I want to read and that's what has been keeping me from picking up books to read, sigh. Thieves Like Us seems to fit, but at the same time, it feels a bit more romantic suspense-y. I want something a bit more a la Nora... Any suggestions?