Sunday, August 28, 2011

Hauling Sunday LIV

It's Sunday - a very, very wet Sunday ^_^; I was hoping we'd be unaffected by Irene, but no such luck. Although I know some of you are having it worst than me, so I'm not complaining too hard. I hope everyone of you are okay and there's not too much damage!! Here, we lost power a couple of times for a few minutes only. Phew. Also lucky that I had my BBQ yesterday! Which by the way, was a success :)


Really had a nice time. The weather was good and we had enough food :) Just spent the whole day talking and eating :)

Most of the week has been spent preparing the BBQ and also work (booo!). I didn't have time to go to the bookstore... but no problem, as it's so easy to buy books without stepping in a bookstore nowadays :) I ordered them online on Sunday and they arrived on Friday, just in time for this post really LOL.

So here are the two additions to my library:


Second Grave on the Left by Darynda Jones - Well, you can read my review of First Grave on the Right here. I'm really looking forward to reading it. Just love Charley :)

Touch of Frost by Jennifer Estep - Ms Estep has become one of my auto-buy authors. This is her foray in the YA world and I'm looking forward to it :)

And that's it for me :) Seriously, I'm really proud of myself this month LOL. I really haven't bought that much books, but then again... might be more because of the release schedule than my will LOL.

Oh, before I forget, I have updated my Review Archives :) Been neglecting that part of the blog... but then again, have not reviewed that much. Hopefully, that changes :)