sorry for the last of posts... I've been lazy. Work has been exhausting and really, really annoying. My experiments haven't work, the atmosphere sucks, there's been a lot of tension between my co-workers and so on... so it hasn't been fun and has basically drained all my energy :(
So finally a long week-end and all I've been doing is sleep and read and watch tennis. Today, I've gathered some energy and cleaned my room. It's not all done, but at least, better than it was. Anyway, let's not talk about depressing stuff :D Instead, let's start about books :D but first, I own some ppl a couple of meme :D
I can't remember who tagged me, but I was tagged ^^;.
1. Total number of books I own: hmmm, I haven't kept tracked of the number of books I own ^^; I'd say between 750 - 1000 books. However, this number doesn take in account my manga. If I do, I'd probably have to add another 500 ^^; To tell the truth however, I'm not sure I want to know exactly how many books I own LOL
2. Last Book I bought: Hmm, the last books I bought were Caressed by Ice by Nalini Singh, Unforgettable by Julie Ortolon, Clan Daughter and King's Property by Morgan Howell. That was on Friday... again, if you count manga though, those, I bought on Saturday: Hanakimi vol. 15, Eyeshield 21 vol. 14, Yami no Matsuei vol. 8 and Yakitate Japan! vol. 11
3. Last Book I read: Fangs for Memories by Kathy Love.
4. Five books that mean a lot to me: Seriously, this is really hard!! What if I say none? I mean, sure, I have favorites and books that I dislike... but books that mean a lot for me?
- Until You by Judith McNaught: my first English romance
- Homeport by Nora Roberts
- Out of the Dark by Sharon Sala
- Strange Bedpersons by Jennifer Crusie
- in Death books by J.D. Robbs
5. Tag five people: LOL, this is hard :) but the three gals at Book Binge, as well as Chantal and Kris
This one, I was tagged by Holly and I know that Rosie did it, so I included her tips:
It’s very simple. When this is passed on to you, copy the whole thing, skim the list and put a * star beside those that you like. (Check out especially the * starred ones.)
Add the next number (1. 2. 3. 4. 5., etc.) and write your own blogging tip for other bloggers. Try to make your tip general.
After that, tag 10 other people. Link love some friends!
Just think- if 10 people start this, the 10 people pass it onto another 10 people, you have 100 links already!
1. Look, read, and learn.
2. Be, EXCELLENT to each other.*
3. Don’t let money change ya!
4. Always reply to your comments.*
5. Link liberally — it keeps you and your friends afloat in the Sea of Technorati.
6. Don’t give up - persistance is fertile.
7. Give link credit where credit is due.*
8. Pictures say a thousand words and can usually add to any post.
9. Be Brave, some of the best posts are when you step out of your comfort zone.
10. Follow the links in posts and comments. You never know what blog gems you will find!*
11. If you're visiting a new blog for the first time, comment. You never know what kind of blogger buddy you might make because of it.*
12. Post it and they will come. Be yourself, let your own personality shine through and people will respond to that.*
13. Try to post regularly or at least, write a few sentences to say that you're alive. That way, people will keep coming and also, they won't worry too much.
Do I really need to tag ppl? I think that many were tagged and didn't do it... so I won't bother...
I was also tagged for the middle name meme, but seriously, it's too hard... and my middle name is Phuong-Nam... so I'll skip :P
Good night everyone!