Thursday, October 25, 2007

My new books!!!

So, I was chatting with Ames and Holly and when I told them I bought books, their first question was: What did you buy?

LOL, I wasn't about to type up all the new books twice!! And then, I was so tired from transporting that box of books to the car, my arms, shoulders and back were hurting ^^;

Anyway, so here are my new books :D

From the bookstore

- Thirteen Reasons Why by Jay Asher - I'm not a big fan of Young Adult novels, but I've been wanting this book ever since I've read DC's review. Ever since she reviewed it, I wanted to read it. It is a very good novel by the way.
- Immortals: The Gathering by Jennifer Ashley
- What a Lady Wants by Victoria Alexander
- Secrets of a Proper Lady by Victoria Alexander
- I think I Love You by Stephanie Bond
- No Holding Back by Liz Allison & Wendy Etherington
- Wicked Deeds on A Winter's Night by Kresley Cole

*Have you guys been wondering through a bookstore lately? Seriously, how difficult is it to find some new contemporary romance? I'm talking about straight contemporaries, not paranormal or romantic suspenses. Just straight contemporaries. There really aren't a lot out there.

From the McGill Bookfair

- Blue Willow by Deborah Smith (for Holly :)
- Rules of Engagement by Kathryn Caskie
- Prospect Street by Emilie Richards
- A Summer Affair by Susan Wiggs
- The Goodbye Summer by Patricia Gaffney
- Young Wives by Olivia Goldsmith
- Pearl Moon by Katherine Stone (a personal favorite of mine, for a friend)
- Can You Keep A Secret? by Sophie Kinsella (I got 2 copies, tradepaper back and HC... it was so cheap, I didn'T know which one I should buy... so I got both :P)
- The Undomestic Goddess by Sophie Kinsella
- Every Boy's Got One by Meg Cabot
- Boy Meet Girls by Meg Cabot
- The Boy Next Door by Meg Cabot (those are because of Rowena, she's such a fan, I had to know why)
- Where Rainbows End by Cecelia Ahern
- Brighid's Quest by P.C. Cast
- Elphame's Choice by P.C. Cast
- Our Husband by Stephanie Bond
- The Butler did it by Kasey Michaels
- Homeport by Nora Roberts (my first NR and one of my favorite, for a friend)
- Seal Island by Kate Brallier
- The MacGregor Grooms by Nora Roberts
- Eden Burning by Elizabeth Lowell
- This Time Love by Elizabeth Lowell
- Nip, Tuck, Dead by Lori Avocato (wait a minute, do I have that book already? hmmm)
- The Parting Glass by Emilie Richards
- Tall, Dark & Hungry by Linsay Sands
- A January Chill by Rachel Lee
- Where Truth Lies by Christiane Heggan
- Hearts Divided - it's an anthology and I bought it for Katherine Stone :D
- O'Rourke's Bride by Barbara Dan
- The Waitress by Melissa Nathan
- Desperate Duchess by Eloisa James
- The Scoundrel by Lisa Plumley

*So what do you think of my finds? Authors that I saw the most at the bookfair were Stephanie Laurens and Mary Balogh... for my greatest surprise.

From the UBS

- A little bit Wicked by Victoria Alexander
- Lady in Question by Victoria Alexander
- The Pursuit of Marriage by Victoria Alexander
- Carnal Gift by Pamela Clare
- Sweet Release by Pamela Clare
- Lady Midnight by Amanda McCabe
- Merely the Groom by Rebecca Hagan Lee (I wanted the Gossamer, but couldn't find it)
- California Holiday by Kate Cann
- Grecian Holiday by Kate Cann
- Blooming All Over by Judith Arnold
- Love in Bloom's by Judith Arnold
- Name Dropping by Jane Heller
- Off Limits by Michelle Albert
- A Gentleman by Any Other Name by Kasey Michaels
- The Dangerous Debutante by Kasey Michaels
- Warprize by Elizabeth Vaughan (I have this book, but I've been wanting a new copy for keepsafe and this one is in pristine condition!)


So, what do you think? Sorry, they're not in order :P Let me know if you've read any of this and if yes, what you've thought of it?

Have to run now :D Have a nice day all!