1. Read a book listed on RT’s All-Time Favorites List.
2. Read a New (to you) Author.
Broken Wing – Judith James
3. For Autumn, choose an author whose first or last name begins with “A”.
4. Read a book with a one-word title.
5. For Halloween, read a book with a scary theme. (ex. Ghost, Vampire, Witch, etc.)
6. Read a book that is part of a series.
7. For November, choose a book that has an “N” word in the title.
8. Read a category romance (ex. Harlequin, Loveswept, etc.)
NightCap – Kathleen O'Reilley
9. Read a Christmas/Holiday themed book.
Marry Christmas – Jane Goodger
10. Read a book published before the year 2000.
11. Read a book that contains an aristocratic title. (ex. Duke, Lord, Baron, Viscount, etc.)
When He Was Wicked – Julia Quinn
12. Read a book with a number in the title. (ex. Fearless Fourteen, Three Little Sins)
13. Choose a book where the heroine is an heiress.
14. Choose a book where the hero is a cop or lawman.
15. Read a book with “baby” in the title.