Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Fall Challenge ^_^;

I'm a bit late joining the challenge, but it took me a lot of time to find the books I wanted to read :P Yeah, I guess it means I have a too big TBR pile... what can I do or say? LOL :) Worst, si that I'm not even done ^_^; So anyone has any suggestion for the missing categories?


1. Read a book listed on RT’s All-Time Favorites List.
Alice at Heart - Deborah Smith

2. Read a New (to you) Author.
Broken Wing – Judith James

3. For Autumn, choose an author whose first or last name begins with “A”.
Head Over Heels - Susan Andersen

4. Read a book with a one-word title.


5. For Halloween, read a book with a scary theme. (ex. Ghost, Vampire, Witch, etc.)
Living With the Death – Kelley Armstrong

6. Read a book that is part of a series.
A Virgin River Christmas – Robyn Carr

7. For November, choose a book that has an “N” word in the title.


8. Read a category romance (ex. Harlequin, Loveswept, etc.)
NightCap – Kathleen O'Reilley

9. Read a Christmas/Holiday themed book.
Marry Christmas – Jane Goodger

10. Read a book published before the year 2000.
Deep in the Heart – Sharon Sala

11. Read a book that contains an aristocratic title. (ex. Duke, Lord, Baron, Viscount, etc.)
When He Was Wicked – Julia Quinn

12. Read a book with a number in the title. (ex. Fearless Fourteen, Three Little Sins)


13. Choose a book where the heroine is an heiress.


14. Choose a book where the hero is a cop or lawman.
Have You Seen Her? – Karen Rose

15. Read a book with “baby” in the title.

7 comments:

  1. How about Addicted to Love (that you just bought)for #14. Brody is a sheriff so that works.

    The baby one is hard. I copied Jill D. on that one with SEP's Nobody's Baby But Mine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cherish is my favorite Catherine Anderson novel. Excellent read!

    I'd help you fill out your missing categories, but *sniffle* I don't know what books you have in your TBR! You should catalog them on LibraryThing, Good Reads or Shelfari cuz I'm nosy and like to see other peoples' books. Oh, and I want to help you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Leslie - I already read Addicted to Love ^_^; I wonder if it would still count though?

    Yep, Baby is hard... and also, the heiress book!! Most of the historicals I have, the heroines are penniless ^_^;

    Wendy - Great! I just need to find my copy... I know I have Cherish somewhere...

    Oh, I started cataloging my books at Shelfari... the email address I used is natuschan at gmail.com...

    however, I don't think I've included all the books...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good luck with your challenge. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Isabel - Thanks Isabel... i actually think it's hard to find the right book than reading them, LOL!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Nath!

    lol I actually joined this challenge too, just never got around to actually posting my list. :P I should probably do that some time soon.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Samantha - Yeah, put it up! Put it up :)

    ReplyDelete