Monday, November 02, 2009

Re-Read Challenge: October!!

***Sticky post! Scroll down for new posts!***

Happy Halloween everyone!

Wow, can you believe it, we're done with October already? The year is almost over!! and it went by in a blur!

Blogland has been quiet lately (Yes, I seem to be saying that every time, but this time, it's particularly true). Let see what's the turn out going to be LOL :) You have till Monday, November 2nd to post your review. Do not forget to put a link in the comment section and you'll be eligible to the 10$ gift certificate draw :D

So what have you re-read this month?

Isabel: The Duke and I by Julia Quinn
Tracy: The Dark Highlander by Karen Marie Moning
Kris: Night Play by Sherrilyn Kenyon
Kristie: Naked in Death, Portrait in Death, Survivor in Death and Salvation in Death by J.D. Robb
Nath: Naked in Death, Reunion in Death and Portrait in Death by J.D. Robb
Ames: Just the Sexiest Man Alive by Julie James
Leslie: The Promise of Jenny Jones by Maggie Osborne

11 comments:

  1. Hey Nath!

    I know you already have me up there but thought I'd make it "official" and post my link. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Duh. OMG I haven't had any coffee yet, can you tell? lol

    http://ahhhhhromance.blogspot.com/2009/10/re-read-challenge-review-dark.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah, I love KMM's Highlander series! Drustan is my fave of her heroes. He us scorching HOT!

    The Duke and I was my first book by JQ, and she hooked me in from the first chapter. I love the Bridgerton family!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oops I meant 'is' not 'us'. Lol.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well.... I didn't make it this month. I just decided not to do a re-read when I have so many damn books sitting in my TBR that I haven't read.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I posted mine today. i re-read Night Play by Sherrilyn Kenyon. I also put up pics of hte girls' halloween costumes

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just posted mine - *bragging* I did FOUR!!
    http://kristiej.blogspot.com/2009/11/reread-challenge-for-october.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. Tracy - LOL, well it's all right :D I already had your link up and you did comment :D

    Tabitha - Not a fan of KMM's Highlander series. Sigh. Although I'm mighty tempted to give it another try.

    The Bridgerton family was a fun lot :D

    Jill - Ah boo :( What book were you supposed to read this month?

    Kris - Woohoo!! Night Play is one of my favorite in that series!

    Kristie - LOL, you win!! I re-read 3 :P

    ReplyDelete
  9. I was supposed to read Lucky's Lady by Tami Hoag. It's one of my favorites, but I just didn't want to read it when I had so many other books hanging over my head.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I did the reread--Charlaine Harris' Dead as a Doornail, but no review. Still not quite back to posting regularly while this dang arm heals.

    Will definitely be back to posting next month!

    Off to read the reviews . . .

    ReplyDelete
  11. Jill - Oh, I bought that book during the summer while I was with Kristie. Interesting that it's one of your favorite.

    Renee - Awww, I hope your hand gets better for next month!!

    ReplyDelete