Sunday, September 04, 2011

Hauling Sunday LV

Morning!!

Sunday of a long week-end. What are you planning all? Probably having fun, right? I'm thinking of going to work to start something... I know, boring, but that means tomorrow, I would only do a half-day. Good trade-off no? Well actually, no... but it'll have to do till September 15 - deadline for the grant. After that date, freedom I hope!! Anyway, the good thing about going into work today is stopping by the bookstore LOL... and trying to get my hands on some of the new releases. I know, I know, I'm obsessed :) Especially since I'm not reading ^_^; Right now, I'm doing a marathon of Doctor Who - the new Doctor Who with Matt Smith. Pretty entertaining. Anyone else watching?

So I told you about the Buy 3, get the 4th free promo right? Well I went twice already... Here's the first batch:



Ripe for Scandal by Isobel Carr - Bought this one because I've been in a historical romance mood and Ames is enjoying this series.

Secrets of Bella Terra by Christina Dodd - Ms Dodd books can be hit and miss with me. She can write some gritty contemporary romance and that's what I'm hoping Secret of Bella Terra is :)

Breaking Point by Pamela Clare - Okay, I'm not a big fan of Ms Clare's books and this series. I'm not a big fan of journalist heroines... However, Breaking Point has been really getting some good buzz. I was hoping to get it at RWA... but didn't happen. Now is fine though :)

One Night in London by Caroline Linden - This is actually the book I really wanted from my trip to the bookstore LOL. There was something about the blurb that really attracted me to it :)


Here's my second trip:




Kissing Comfort by Jo Goodman - Ms Goodman is a great author... If only I enjoyed western a bit more LOL. Still, I know a good book when I read one :)

Cheri On Top by Susan Donovan - I'm a fan of Ms Donovan and been really looking forward to this new release :) Wasn't a fan of her last series though - I think it was the age factor.... but this one, looking forward to :)

My One and Only by Kristan Higgins - Been a fan from Ms Higgins since I first read Fools Rush In. Although I haven't loved all of her books, mainly because they were very similar to one another. I heard My One and Only was different... And I was hoping to get it at RWA... but I missed my chances :(

The Art of Seducing a Naked Werewolf by Molly Harper - Okay, why does Ms Harper always have such long titles? Tell me? LOL. I really enjoyed her Jane Jameson series and And One Last Thing...  I have to admit, How To Flirt with a Naked Werewolf didn't impress me... but that's not reason to give this one a chance, right?

And there you have it, my haul for this week!! Woohooo, joy at going to the bookstore :) Now, while I was writing this... the sun disappear and rain came in! So I'm not sure of my plans anymore... but I really, really want Demon Marked T_T So I might brave the weather for it :)