Monday, January 23, 2012

Happy Lunar New Year!!

Happy Lunar New Year!!
May the Dragon Year bring you happiness, health and wealth!


Yep, it's New Year again LOL. Funny how this year, regular New Year and Chinese New Year were so close. Convenient as well since I was able to keep my room clean and that meant no mad rush :P Also, my mom took care of the food :) LOL, my sister is jealous because she says my mom fruits plates look better! I guess it's experience :)



I had a friend at work asking me if I was celebrating Chinese New Year, since I'm not Chinese... Well yes I do. Theoretically, people should say Lunar New Year instead of Chinese New Year... but I guess it's too late to try to correct people LOL. So all countries in Asia that used the lunar calendar a very long time ago celebrate it :)

In Chinese astrology, the dragon is considered the most auspicious and powerful of the 12 signs :) So it should be a good year... Of course, I'll have to check my horoscope... not that I understand half of what it says ^_^; I also think that a lot of couples will try for a little dragon baby :) Obviously, that's not going to apply to me... but I wouldn't mind meeting someone.

Anyway, I hope you have a really nice day and that this year will be good for you all :) Happy Chinese New Year!!