Sunday, January 29, 2012

Hauling Sunday LXVIII

Hello everyone!

I hope you're having a nice week-end!! Mine has been very relaxing so far :) I've read and blog-hopped, watched a little bit of TV and have been keeping an eye on the women curling provincial playdowns :) I can't wait for the national to start!!

I've also worked on my Monthly Reads post for December :) It's going well, I'm half-way done! yay! Might not have it done by Tuesday, but definitively some time next week. And then, I'll have to start on January. LOL, never ending circle!

Finally, I broke down and went to buy some books!! It seems that I cannot go three weeks without buying books ^_^; Have to say though, I was starting to go into withdrawal I think.... Just so bored!! Nothing to read (okay, nothing new to read) and nothing to watch :( Plus, a crappy week at work... So I decided that buying a book would be a reward :)


She Tempts the Duke by Lorraine Heath - This book was my reward to the crappy week :) I've actually been trying to wait for some other releases to be available so I could use a coupon... but I really needed something to cheer me up. I've quite enjoyed Ms Heath's last trilogy, London's Greatest Lovers, and have been looking forward to the debut to her new trilogy :) Especially since the story sounded quite interesting :)

My Wicked Little Lies by Victoria Alexander - While stalking the online indicator to see what new releases made it to the bookstores, I realized that My Wicked Little Lies was already available as an ebook! Now, I really debated whether to buy My Wicked Little Lies in print or in e-format. I know I've been saying I should slowly make the switch from buying print to e-format, but at the same time, I'm a huge fan of Ms Alexander and reviews have been really good so far. This would definitively be a book I'd like to have in print I think... In the end, well, the price was too tempting and I wanted to read it now LOL.

So two books! Not bad right? I was looking at my spreadsheet and it feels to me that so far, I've been a really good girl :) What about you?