I really don't have much to say and this time, it's true :D I thought I had many reviews to catch up and turns out... not really. I do have one or two reviews, but they're all fantasy/paranormal books and so I'm going to keep them for Twisted Kingdom LOL... although, there's a line-up to post your review over at TK!!! (that's a first... usually, I have to email the other gals and ask if they have reviews LOL)... so here I am... I want to blog, but have no review to post (I haven't really read this week, just re-read Demon Angel! It's so good!! LOL) . My life is pretty standard and boring and you've heard it all already ^^;
First I'd like to thank everyone who comment over on Kelley Armstrong interview!!! I'm really glad it work out so well, that it was interesting and enjoyable. I had to admit I was quite worried, especially after last Friday... Kelley was a guest blogger, but the blogosphere was sooo quiet ^^; Anyway, all is good :D
So although I haven't been reading, I have been buying books LOL! So here is my list :D if you've read them, let me know what you thought of it!
- the three McKettrick's brothers by Linda Lael Miller
- the Duke's Proposal by Leslie Lafoy (Ames was going to get it, so I did too :)
- Dark Need by Lynn Viehl (someone was looking forward to the newest book... I thought it was probably worth a try)
- Raintree: Inferno by Linda Howard
- He Loves Me, He Loves Me Not by Stephanie Rowe
- Karma Girl by Jennifer Estep
and finally, I want to congratulate Holly!!!!! She and MM are engaged! Congrats!!!