Thursday, June 19, 2008

It's Thursday, yay!!!

It's Thursday!!! Yay!! LOL :) You all know what that means right? It means I can rush to the bookstore after work and buy the books I want! LOL :)

Actually, there's not that many books that I want...

On the Prowl - anthology that contains Alpha and Omega by Patricia Briggs
Catch of the Day by Kristan Higgins - LOL, I didn't know this was one of the Rita finalist book LOL :) Did you guys see the video over at Dear Author?
A Match Made in Hell by Terri Garey - I liked Terri Garey's first book Dead Girls are Easy. And her newest release sounds very good! Seems like we're going to get some background info on Nicki :)
Sweet Spot by Susan Mallery - her new Mira or HQN books trilogy.

So yeah, that's 4 books right? Of course, I'm going to browse the aisles... Any suggestions of what I should read or get? I always jot titles and authors down on a piece of scrap paper and end up losing them :(

In other news :) Look at my profile! I've changed my icon!! yay! Just seems like I had the same icon forever (well ever since I started blogging, so June 2006)... Which just reminded me, it's going to be my 2nd blog-niversary soon LOL :)

Also, I've updated my archives and there should be links to all my reviews now :D

ps- how are you all doing? It seems quiet on blogland lately....

5 comments:

  1. I like your new icon! Cute.

    What did you end up getting besides those? I wish I could rec something, but I haven't been reading at all. Sorry!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So what did you end up getting?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really want to read the Patricia Briggs story, but I hate anthologies. I don't want to plop the money down for it. I will have to see if my library has it. I haven't heard of the other books although I have read Susan Mallery before. I enjoyed her Buchanon family series.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Holly - I know! Isn't the icon cute :D I thought it was definitively time to change :D

    Isabel - I did a post on what I got... it isn't too bad, I didn't go crazy LOL :)

    Jill - The Patricia Briggs story was very short. It was good, but short and I don't know how much you're going to need it in order to understand Cry Wolf. but if you can get it at the library, then go for it. If not, I'll summarize it to you :D

    as for Susan Mallery, i still haven't read the Buchanon series... I actually don't know why I like her so much LOL :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooh, what a haul. I've been wondering how those other Patricia Briggs novels are, too. I never hear much about them!

    ReplyDelete