Wednesday, June 04, 2008

Monthly Reads May 2008

I was going to post this yesterday night, but I went to the movie. Guess what I went to see? Indiana Jones IV... despite the fact that I haven't seen the 3 first movies. Have to say though, it was a bit weird...

So here's my list for the month of May:

1) Twenty Wishes by Debbie Macomber: B-
2) The Hollow by Nora Roberts: B-
3) When There is Hope by Jane Goodger: B+
4) The Best Day of Someone Else's Life by Kerry Reichs: B
5) SEALed with a Kiss by Mary Daughtridge: B
6) Scream For Me by Karen Rose: A
7) Dial M for Mischief by Kasey Michaels: C-
8) Dark Desires After Dusk by Kresley Cole: B
9) Pursuit by Elizabeth Jennings: B
10) Bait & Switch by Darlene Gardner: C
11) Taking the Heat by Kathryn Shay: C
12) Not Another Bad Date by Rachel Gibson: B+
13) The Lost Duke of Wyndham by Julia Quinn: A-
14) Finding Mary Blaine by Jodi Thomas: B
15) The Waitress by Melissa Nathan: B-
16) The Duke and I by Julia Quinn: B
17) The Viscount Who Loved Me by Julia Quinn: B
18) An Offer from a Gentleman by Julia Quinn: C
19) Romancing Mister Bridgerton by Julia Quinn: B+

So the tally is 19, which I'm pretty happy... considering that I went from 11 to 19 books in a week :P It's down from the previous months; however, I've been quite busy with my room... I know, excuses, excuses. Unfortunately, I didn't very well reviewing them all :( I'll definitively have to work harder on that. So again, I'll review on request, LOL :) Anyone wants to know what I thought of the books above? Just so you know, I'm supposed to review Dark Desires After Dusk, Not Another Bad Date and The Lost Duke of Wyndham for Breezing Through. I'm just waiting for my buddy reviewers to have time :P As for the Bridgertons series, I think I'll do something special as soon as I finish Eloise and Francesca's books :)