LOL, seems like many are curious to see what I got! Thanks for showing interest! I would have posted it up earlier... but I ended up going to work super early today ^_^; Someone needed my results before 9am for a meeting... so I ended up being at work at 6am! Two good things about showing up at 6am... first, it wasn't wasted since I did get the experiment done on time and she got her results and was super happy... and I got to go home at 11.30am, because today was early summer Friday where we only work 5.5 hours. Thing is, my afternoon was a bit wasted since I got home and slept LOL.
So here are the books I bought yesterday. Turns out I went to the UBS at lunch time :P and 2 of 4 books I was planning to buy were available!!! Ugh, I still went to Chapters to buy books... but I hard to work hard to find 4 books... how sad?
So from UBS: (UBS is still having the buy 3, get 4th book free sale too)
- On the Prowl --> anthology. By the way, I read Alpha and Omega. It was a good (very) short story :P I like the twist of event and I'm definitively looking forward to Cry Wolf by Patricia Briggs.
- Catch of the Day by Kristan Higgins
- Weddings can be murder by Christie Craig --> I'm really happy I found this at the UBS. I've heard a lot of good about Christie Craig, but her books are not in stock at the bookstore. I was going to order it, but now I don't need to :)
- Chances Are by Barbara Bretton --> I enjoyed Just Desserts last week-end, so wanted to try something else :)
- A Match Made in Hell by Terri Garey
- The Hob's Bargain by Patricia Briggs --> I want to try something else by her :D
- Bombshell by Lynda Curnyn --> Rowena reviewed Engaging Men not too long ago. While I can't find that one in store, Bombshell was available... at 5$
- The Funeral Planner by Lynn Isenberg --> didn't know what to get as my 4th book. This looked funny and it was also 5$
Unfortunately, I couldn't find Sweet Spot by Susan Mallery. I guess they just received it, so it wasn't on the shelf and I didn't feel like asking. I'll be looking for it before the sale ends :)
Onto other news, my room is getting somewhere. I got my sister to help me a bit LOL :) and as I expected, even with the addition of the new bookcases, not all the books fit :( but it's way better than before at least :D I'll be posting some pics up, like Holly over at Book Binge.
Oh and stay tuned, because I thought I'd offer up the books that I'm not keeping. So I'll be posting them the titles up sometimes next week and if anyone wants it, then it's yours :D