Saturday, August 16, 2008

Extended Vacation...

Woohoo, extended vacation!! Okay, so here's the story. I went in Friday to fill in the HR paperwork and then, my new boss informs me that I have to pass a medical exam. It's just standard procedure (since I'm going to work in a hospital) and I can't sign anything before going through it. He actually didn't know I had to, until he called HR to get the paperwork. HR has already called me and set up an appointment - this Tuesday afternoon, but for now that means that my vacation is being extended... probably a week. Woohoo!!!

Yesterday was a quite busy day... but I'm proud to say that my to do list is almost totally completed :) I might try to go to the video rental store... I feel so bad :( Otherwise, this week, I'm going to focus on reading and watching the Olympics and cleaning my room.

Seriously, I just want to be reading, but so far, I keep getting distracted. I started The Wedding Officer by Anthony Capella, The Wild Road by Marjorie M. Liu, Oceans by Fire by Christine Feehan and have all put them down :( The worst is that I've been buying lots of books, so you'd think that something would catch my attention... but no :( Sad. The good news however is that I got some new coupons from the bookstore! Remember how I complained that I lost my coupons from the bookstore that I've received when renewing my I-Rewards card? Well I was paying for m newest books and complaining to my friend who was accompanying me and the cashier just gave me a new booklet :D and the best news? The expiring date is November instead of August LOL :)

Oh and yesterday? I went to Elixor - I guess the Quebec's version of Cheesecake Factory :) LOL :) Although I have to say, there's not as many cheesecakes... but hey, we have a Cheesecake Factory :) What can I say?