Monday, February 26, 2007

MY WEEK-END

Hey everyone ;)

just a little update about me before I bombard you with reviews :D As you can see, I finally updated my sidebar *cheer* So, you get all new covers :D I'm seriously going on a book binge ^^; All I've been doing is read and buy new books... the only problem with that is that I'm way behind in my reviews. So this week's goal is to try to review everything :P

As for my week-end, well it was very relax :) I ordered a couple of books last week and I'm so happy that they're on their way (Succubus Blues by Richelle Mead and Visions of Heat by Nalini Singh!) Also, remember how I complaint last week that the release dates for books were all mixed up at Chapters/Indigo online - well I won't complain anymore, because the books have arrived at some bookstores and I was able to get my hands on them early!!! *dancing around* So I bought Wrong Place, Wrong Time by Andrea Kane and Deadly Game by Christine Feehan. While looking for the two books (cos they weren't on the shelves yet), I came across other interesting books and bought them as well. Two are a series by Casey Daniels and the other is some psychic romance I think. Anyway, I'm looking forward to reading this week :)

Aside from that, nothing much has happened. I caught up with one of my friend, watched some anime. If anyone likes mecha anime and have enjoyed Gundam Seed, you'll probably want to watch Code GEASS. It's pretty good and I'm excited to see what's going to happen next.

Oh, for One Piece fans: I don't want Ace to die!!! Please, I beg you, no!

****

Okay, the post above was written while I was at work. Now, I just came back home after work and paying my speeding ticket... and guess what?!?

I was able to find The Survivors by Dinah McCall. Yes, The Survivors, book I've been waiting for over a year!!! cos the original release date was April 2006 and I was looking forward for it since January 2006.

Oh, and what did I find in the mailbox?!??!? YES!!!! Visions of Heat by Nalini Singh!!!! All right, I know I said that I would write reviews this week... but maybe not tonight :P

****

All right, well I hope everyone's doing well :) Let me know about your week-end :P