Saturday, December 13, 2008

My Christmas...

I'm finally starting to feel the Christmas buzz around me. I can't believe that the holidays season is around the corner. Here's my tally:

Christmas cards sent: 0
Christmas card present bought: 1 out of 5 ^_^;

Yeah... Pitiful, I know. Anyway, Isabel has tagged me... but she might be disappointed in the answers ^_^; In my defense, I'll say my family has never been big on Christmas... I think the only one that really get in the spirit is my sister and we exchange (kind of) gifts mainly for her. I think it would help if we have family around (like my uncle's family), but we don't. In a way, Christmas and New Year is just a period in the year where we have some time off. So we don't do much for Christmas... hence, my disappointing answers, LOL :)

1.Wrapping paper or gift bags?

I love wrapping gifts. It's the way to go. You can give gift bags for other occasions, but Christmas demands wrapping paper... and a lot!

2.Real tree or Artificial?

Real tree. Although it's a pain...

3.When do you put up the tree?

Well, we haven't put up one in a few years, ever since my grandparents were sick... but it used to be whenever the mood strikes, usually sometimes before Christmas LOL :)

4.When do you take the tree down?

Whenever we'd have enough and the town picks up the real Christmas tree.

5.Do you like eggnog?

Don't know, never had it... but my guess is, if there's alcohol, then no.

6.Favorite gift received as a child?

Hmmmm, I can't remember ^_^; I received a lot of clothing as a child so it was kind of meh...

7.Hardest person to buy for?

My mom... and dad... LOL :) What do you buy to people who have it all and don't seem to want anything?

8.Easiest person to buy for?

Sister, although she's picky and can never make up her mind as what she wants.

9. Do you have a nativity scene?

No.

10.Mail or email Christmas cards?

Mail, although I don't send out that many Christmas cards and most of the time, it won't make it in time ^_^;

11.Worst Christmas gift you ever received?

Again, can't think of anything... and nothing would be the Jesus door stopper that Seneca received, LOL :)

12.Favorite Christmas Movie?

Not big on movies... can't think of any.

13.When do you start shopping for Christmas?

Week before Christmas.

14.Have you ever recycled a Christmas present?

Only food/chocolate that we'd receive from virtual strangers (my mom's acquaintance) and to virtual strangers. I've never recycled a present that was given to me personally.

15.Favorite thing to eat at Christmas?

Mint Candy Canes... if it's not mint, then seriously, it's rubbish.

16.Lights on the tree?

Yes, colored ones.

17. Favorite Christmas song?

None really... not big on music either, I guess.

18.Travel at Christmas or stay home?

Usually stay home.

19. Can you name all of Santa's reindeer?

Just Rudolph.

20.Angel on the tree top or a star?

Neither... although I would prefer a star though.

21.Open the presents Christmas Eve or morning?

At midnight if everyone's still awake. If not, morning.

22.Most annoying thing about this time of the year?

Shopping and not finding anything.

23.Favorite ornament theme or color?

I don't really care ^_^;

24.Favorite for Christmas dinner?

Nothing really. We don't make anything special, so... and the past few years, it's been me and my sis and we've been eating out if I remember correctly. Sad.

25.What do you want for Christmas?

I don't know. LOL, books I guess :P