Sunday, October 24, 2010

Hauling Sunday XVI

One more week to October!! Woohoo! You can't believe how much I'm looking forward to it ^_^; October has been a tough month. I've been plagued with health issues... nothing really, but annoying still the same. Also, my boss is going away for the whole month of November! You know what that means?!? Freedom and time off!!! LOL. Yep, yep, going to take a whole week off and do nothing :P I think I need it really bad ^_^;

I was a really good girl this week. Didn't go to the bookstore, only to the McGill Book Fair. However, I think my resolve this week is going to weaken as a lot of new releases will be, well, released :P Seriously, I just can't wait ^_^;

Also, I did pretty good at the Book Fair. I only stuck to books I wanted or thought I would read. In the end, I got only 6 books - a lot less than previous years :P Of course, I think the selection this year was much less... but it's okay.


 
Her Highness, My Wife and The Husband List by Victoria Alexander - Ms Alexander is one of my comfort reads author. I find that I really enjoy her books, so when I saw those two, I bought them :P It's always good to have comfort reads author books in your TBR pile :P

The Texan's Wager by Jodi Thomas - We all know that KristieJ is a big fan of western romance and I remember her mentioning one of Ms Thomas' book as her favorite... Unfortunately, I can't remember which one exactly... but I didn't want to miss it if it was indeed The Texan's Wager :P

An Accidental Greek Wedding by Carol Grace - This was one of the few contemporary romances, but not category romances available. It sounds cute.

Finders Keepers by Linnea Sinclair - Okay, so I'm not much into sci-fi romance, but everyone and I mean everyone raves about Finders Keepers... or is it Gabriel's Ghost? In any case, now I have it if I ever want to read it LOL.

Much Ado About You by Eloisa James - Ames read this one not too long ago and liked it :P

So 6 books for 16$. Not bad :P

Hopefully, this coming week, I'll get my hands on some very good books :P